Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 5,198

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I want a Zelda and Rosalina and Tingle plushie for Platinum reward. Pls make it happen thx.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

the_shpydar

Ryno wrote:

Just reached Platinum for the year. Can't wait to see which random N64 soundtrack they are going to have available this year.

That's exactly what i was thinking.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NavySpheal

iphys wrote:

I think the physical rewards are at an all-time low. We're down to the greeting cards, Kirby patches, Pikmin tote, and the Animal Crossing pouches and posters. And there's still a week to go in June with people looking to spend their expiring coins. Will anything remain?

Wow... They really are. I was waiting for the Hanafuda cards to return, but it looks as if those were given the axe.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

WiiWareWave

NavySpheal wrote:

Personally, I want something Mario or Smash related. Special edition MK8 Wii Wheel or a statue featuring the Smash roster (or at least the main person from each series) would be amazing. But since this is Club Nintendo we're talking about, I expect Mario themed postage stamps.

All aboard the hype train! Rumors have begun to circulate that North American Club Nintendo members will be receiving a personalized Mario Kart 8 trophy of their choice as this year's Platinum Status reward! If this is true I'd be one happy Nintendo fan.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

NavySpheal

@rukiafan That would leave my other hopes in the dust! Mario Kart trophies would be great! If their personalized as well, Club Nintendo may have just raised the bar.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Yoshi

I'm going to make it to Platinum this year!

Please be something good!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Gamecubed

Rukiafan wrote:

NavySpheal wrote:

Personally, I want something Mario or Smash related. Special edition MK8 Wii Wheel or a statue featuring the Smash roster (or at least the main person from each series) would be amazing. But since this is Club Nintendo we're talking about, I expect Mario themed postage stamps.

All aboard the hype train! Rumors have begun to circulate that North American Club Nintendo members will be receiving a personalized Mario Kart 8 trophy of their choice as this year's Platinum Status reward! If this is true I'd be one happy Nintendo fan.

If that ends up being true, then I will be one happy Nintendo fan.
HYPE TRAIN! (watch, it'll end up being something randomly underwhelming).

A poster set, calender and VC games are a given.

Gamecubed

Yoshi

Rukiafan wrote:

NavySpheal wrote:

The fact that it is personalized makes me doubt this.

EDIT: The fact that we can choose the trophy makes me doubt it even more. But, still, a very cool reward.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Tasuki

Blast wrote:

Just gimme a free Wii U game and I will be happy. Hopefully its Lego City: Undercover or Ninja Gaiden.

I highly doubt that they will give a free game. The closest they have ever come to that is a free VC game. Especially with the MK8 deal going on I right now I really doubt that they will give another free game away.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Blast wrote:

Just gimme a free Wii U game and I will be happy. Hopefully its Lego City: Undercover or Ninja Gaiden.

I highly doubt that they will give a free game. The closest they have ever come to that is a free VC game. Especially with the MK8 deal going on I right now I really doubt that they will give another free game away.

Didn't people get Punch-Out!! Wii free one time?

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Blast wrote:

Didn't people get Punch-Out!! Wii free one time?

No you're thinking of Doc Louis's Punch Out!! Which was just a stand alone title but only consisted of three fights and was a Wiiware title.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

Moorpheel wrote:

I'll jinx it, the platinum prize for this year will be the soundtrack for Donkey Kong (NES).

Hooray for a whole...four(?) songs, three of which are a couple seconds in length and one looping song!

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Eel

brewsky wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

I'll jinx it, the platinum prize for this year will be the soundtrack for Donkey Kong (NES).

Hooray for a whole...four(?) songs, three of which are a couple seconds in length and one looping song!

And don't forget the sound effects.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mystman12

I just barely made it to platinum! Please please PLEASE let there be a Tropical Freeze soundtrack!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

ejamer

No guarantee about anything, although a soundtrack sounds appealing to me too. Super Mario 3D World or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze soundtracks would be very appealing... or maybe something like Xenoblade soundtrack to help hype the Xenoblade X release coming in 2015. (Remember that it will be holiday season at best before rewards are delivered, even if people pick them next month.)

If it's a soundtrack I hope they go for something newer and more relevant than an old N64 title though. Initially I thought the Majora's Mask soundtrack was hinting towards are a 3DS re-release... but that obviously didn't go anywhere.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

iphys

Maybe they'll start falling into a pattern like:

2012: cards or posters
2013: posters or soundtrack
2014: soundtrack or <new platinum reward type>

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Klimbatize

I'm crossing my fingers for a Platinum reward of a free Wii U with six games of my choice included. I'd settle for five is they also include $30 in eShop credit with everything else.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Yoshi

You guys are really setting yourselves up for disappointment. Nintendo will have rewards that have a higher value, but provide relatively little cost to produce.

Posters and soundtracks have high values because of their limited quantities. They cost little to produce.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.