Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 5,198

Zizzy

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Crud, I haven't even reached gold yet. This'll be the first time I don't make Platinum.

This. Good thing Friday is payday, gonna buy a bunch of 3DS games I've wanted for a while.

I also realized earlier this month that I made Platinum last year, and wasn't keeping up with Nintendo when the rewards became available. I wanted that MM soundtrack sooo bad!

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

The_Ninja

All we get in europe club ninty is just horrible. (Sometimes we get awesome stuff like those MK trophies) I did get something though, a 3DS game card case. Pretty useful for road trips.

I wonder when we will get some awesome stuff again

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

SuperMikey

I just reached platinum status for my first time today (Course it was my first serious year)!! Anyone got any guesses to what the rewards will be? I'm soooo hyped, man!!

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

PrincessSugoi

I just completed a bunch of surveys so now I'm 15 points away from Gold. There's a couple of other titles I've been meaning to download that should take of that. I'm still so mad at myself for not connecting my 3DS to the internet earlier, I missed out on a bunch of points from a handful of games I had already downloaded. :-/

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Blast

I hope they offer a free Wii U game of our choice or something like that.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CrimsonFire

Blast wrote:

I hope they offer a free Wii U game of our choice or something like that.

That would be great, if they give us a large variety to pick from. I doubt it though.

SCRAPPER392

It will probably be a soundtrack, posters, or calender, as usual. I wouldn't mind getting a Wii Wheel or something else I will actually use. I got the Major'as Mask CD, and I only listened to some of the things on there, once.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Tasuki

Knowing my luck the plat prize will be something great cause this is the first year that I wont be able to make plat status. I made gold though but how excited can one get for a calender?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Blast

What were the Wii U Platinum rewards last year? Were they good? I totally remember the 3DS being offered Links Awakening for free and Samurai Sakurai.

Master of the Hype Train

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Knowing my luck the plat prize will be something great cause this is the first year that I wont be able to make plat status. I made gold though but how excited can one get for a calender?

Well last year gold got game download codes to pick from. You could get Smash Bros for VC. That's.. Something.

iphys

Gold wii wheel to tie in with MK8 or a unique platinum amiibo to tie in with Smash/MK8, but the rewards rarely seem to make sense, so probably something we totally don't expect like a Luigi yo-yo, just because Nintendo likes to be weird.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

Speaking of which, I have to register my games by tomorrow so I can get the post play surveys done by the end of June. I need to find out if I can make it to platinum this year, if I'll have to settle with gold.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Well last year gold got game download codes to pick from. You could get Smash Bros for VC. That's.. Something.

The only thing bad about that is if it was like last years selections I already have the games lol. Still I guess I could sell the code or trade it with someone for a different one.

I know this is kinda of a long shot but does anyone know how many coins you get for MK8 and for one of the free games?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WiiWareWave

I've already reached Platinum status and have enough surveys left to instantly reach gold status as soon as the next Club Nintendo year begins!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

Club Nintendo lied to me... It said on their website that once I reached 600 coins, I'd be at Platinum status, but it turns out I need 15 more coins...

I might give away my coins for codes since I don't know what to buy. Plus I have 20 coins expiring soon.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

iphys

@Rosalina You probably had 15 coins leftover from last year, so had only earned 585 coins this year. Have you downloaded all the freebies like Rusty, Sub Wars, Pokemon bank? Otherwise, Bird Mania Christmas or European Conqueror for 3DS or Geom for Wii U are each $1 and give 5 coins + 10 post-play if you register pronto to get the post-play before the end of the month.

NavySpheal

Personally, I want something Mario or Smash related. Special edition MK8 Wii Wheel or a statue featuring the Smash roster (or at least the main person from each series) would be amazing. But since this is Club Nintendo we're talking about, I expect Mario themed postage stamps.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Ryno

Just reached Platinum for the year. Can't wait to see which random N64 soundtrack they are going to have available this year.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

iphys

I think the physical rewards are at an all-time low. We're down to the greeting cards, Kirby patches, Pikmin tote, and the Animal Crossing pouches and posters. And there's still a week to go in June with people looking to spend their expiring coins. Will anything remain?

Blast

Just gimme a free Wii U game and I will be happy. Hopefully its Lego City: Undercover or Ninja Gaiden.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.