Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 5,198

Gamecubed

I thought they were implying something with the Majora's Mask CD last year. But that led to nothing and it ended up being another tease, so it's just a random soundtrack.

If they do another soundtrack at all, I'd hope it would be something more current. But really we'll have to wait and see. I'm looking at my Club Nintendo orders and it says I placed the order for the Majora's Mask CD on July 15th, and that was probably the first day the platinum/gold awards were available. So even when the year ends, we might have to wait a few weeks. So more time for speculation!

Gamecubed

dumedum

Soundtracks are the last thing I want. They're just useless.
I regret getting the MM soundtrack from last year. It just sits in the drawer.
A nice figurine/trophy would be the best to hope for.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

New_3DaSh_XL

dumedum wrote:

By your logic, wouldn't that just sit on a shelf, and be completely useless?

It's almost guaranteed there's going to be a game available for download, so why don't you just get that? Assuming you don't already have it/are the slightest bit interested in it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

mystman12

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm 20 points short of gold does anyone have a registration code I could use pwease?

Well, you could just buy a couple of $2 games. You usually get 5 coins for the registering survey, and 5 for the post play survey. I'm not sure if there's enough time to be able to do the post play surveys though.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Gamecubed

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm 20 points short of gold does anyone have a registration code I could use pwease?

I downloaded Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U one time. It's a free download, and I got an easy, free 10 coins out of that post play survey. But as mystman12 said, it might be too late to fill out post plays within this CN year.
OR you could go to Gamestop and ask if you can take some of the Club Nintendo codes out of the used games. Sometimes they'll say no, but other times they don't care.

Gamecubed

Zizzy

I'd be fine with a soundtrack, or even posters. Preferably LoZ posters. Too bad I only made Gold this year...

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Blast

Just gimme a free Wii U game whether its VC or not or some Eshop credit!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Noonch

@Klimbatize I think that's only available at the uranium level

We'll definitely have a choice of posters, free downloads, calendar, or a mystery trinket of equal or lesser value

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

iphys

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think there's like a day left to get Cave Story on sale for $6 on 3DS with 20 registration coins; otherwise, on Wii U Cloudberry Kingdom is on sale for $5 with 20 registration coins or Toki Tori 2 for $6 with 20 registration coins, or get one of the Ubisoft 3DS games on sale for $7.50 to get like 30 or 40 registration coins.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Oragami

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Did you get it yet?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Blast

mystman12 wrote:

So, when does Nintendo usually unveil the platinum rewards?

A long time

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Gamecubed

mystman12 wrote:

So, when does Nintendo usually unveil the platinum rewards?

As I said on my other post. I ordered my MM CD on July 15 last year, and I assume that was the first day rewards were available.... so about two weeks or so I guess?
That was my first serious Club Nintendo year.

Gamecubed

NavySpheal

Normally, they were announced much sooner, sometimes even the day of the new Club Nintendo year. That 15 day wait was nerve-wracking to those who were used to the gifts being unveiled quickly.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

mystman12

NavySpheal wrote:

Normally, they were announced much sooner, sometimes even the day of the new Club Nintendo year. That 15 day wait was nerve-wracking to those who were used to the gifts being unveiled quickly.

Are the Platinum rewards limited in stock? Like, if Nintendo Announces something amazing for Platinum members, and I only hear about five hours after the announcement, could I end up being too late to get some rewards?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

yyyy89786

mystman12 wrote:

NavySpheal wrote:

Are the Platinum rewards limited in stock? Like, if Nintendo Announces something amazing for Platinum members, and I only hear about five hours after the announcement, could I end up being too late to get some rewards?

I'm almost certain that they are not limited stock. I think you just have to choose a reward within a month or so.

yyyy89786

dumedum

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

dumedum wrote:

By your logic, wouldn't that just sit on a shelf, and be completely useless?

It's almost guaranteed there's going to be a game available for download, so why don't you just get that? Assuming you don't already have it/are the slightest bit interested in it.

Well the figurine it'll be nice to look at, you know, so there's something. The free game seems like a waste. Posters I wouldn't use probably.
I kind of liked the awards before the soundtrack - the cards are something special, the figurine... the pins was weird.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.