3DS Forum

Topic: Worst game

Showing 121 to 140 of 153

AuthorMessage

whynot-

121. Posted:

I did not like paper mario sticker star at first, but it is enjoyable once you know what you are doing.
Anyways, I heard that sonic generations is really bad because their is nothing new on any level.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

122. Posted:

I'm just going to end the duscussionwith this game now. The Hidden, I've never played, but I don't need to and don't want to spend money on a self-torture device. The game is almost literally unplayable. Here the is NLife review as proof, they even had @Chicken-Brutis review it. http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2011/12/hidden_3ds It's terribly built, and you have to have use different wifi acess points to progress in the game. It also involves walking around with your 3DS open for 5-7 minutes waiting something to happen

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Yamagushi

123. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Lemme get this straight @Yamagushi. Miyamoto has made TONS of games, from Mario to Legend of Zelda to Pikmin to Nintendogs... and most of them are great. But the game that YOU think is bad and Miyamoto had just a little bit of influence on makes you think he should retire. Am I getting this right?

I'm aware of his work. And while I think hes way past his prime and should retire, no that was not the sole reason. As for the amount of influence he had in Sticker Star, he was the sole reason the RPG elements were ripped out.

Edited on by Yamagushi

Yamagushi

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

124. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

I did not like paper mario sticker star at first, but it is enjoyable once you know what you are doing.
Anyways, I heard that sonic generations is really bad because their is nothing new on any level.

It was amazing. What are you talking about? The only thing I didn't like was platforming sections on the act 2 levels.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst and League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

125. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

kevohki wrote:

Spirit Camera is pretty bad.

I actually quite like the game,it was short,but enjoyable.

Lego Pirates was absolutely dreadful.

Anything Lego game related is dreadful. This predictable franchise is an absolute chorey snore. :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

126. Posted:

Yamagushi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Lemme get this straight @Yamagushi. Miyamoto has made TONS of games, from Mario to Legend of Zelda to Pikmin to Nintendogs... and most of them are great. But the game that YOU think is bad and Miyamoto had just a little bit of influence on makes you think he should retire. Am I getting this right?

I'm aware of his work. And while I think hes way past his prime and should retire, no that was not the sole reason. As for the amount of influence he had in Sticker Star, he was the sole reason the RPG elements were ripped out.

Actually, no. Story and RPG were ripped out because of the fans. it was the fans that said something or other that made them do that. Miyamoto simply said something about, and now he's the one getting blamed.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

127. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

Which version?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

128. Posted:

That i've played? Tie between Super Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

129. Posted:

Gummy Bears Magical Medallion

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Windy

130. Posted:

My least favorite Title on 3DS would be Planet Crashers. Sorry Renegade Kid if it's any consolation I love ATV Wild Ride and Mutant Mudds :)

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

131. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

That i've played? Tie between Super Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

SSFIV is quite possibly thee' most overrated 3DS game there is. I've already mentioned this several times, but having to play it in 30frames per second in order to get the 3D effect is pretty lame, and the paper cut out static animals & people in the environemnts make this feel like one lifeless and unfinished experience. But eh, I've always favored II: HD Remix & III over IV anyways, Since 4 feels a bit delayed and less kinetic. Oh well, Blanka's still a hottie. :*

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I would totally take this over The Amazing Spider man. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

132. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

SSFIV is quite possibly thee' most overrated 3DS game there is. I've already mentioned this several times, but having to play it in 30frames per second in order to get the 3D effect is pretty lame, and the paper cut out static animals & people in the environemnts make this feel like one lifeless and unfinished experience. But eh, I've always favored II: HD Remix & III over IV anyways, Since 4 feels a bit delayed and less kinetic. Oh well, Blanka's still a hottie. :*

So, basically graphics>gameplay for you? OK.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

133. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I wonder what you're currently reviewing...

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

134. Posted:

C-Olimar wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

So, basically graphics>gameplay for you? OK.

I never really liked SSFIV(PS3) to begin with, but playing a fighting game in 30fps is just unacceptable and it does imo knock down the fun factor. It isn't exactly the most lively experience either considering the environments and every human and animal that come with it are as dead as wallpaper. The crowd in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! were movin & groovin, as did the environment characters in SFII Turbo. But in IV? There's zero movement, zilche, naddah, NOTHING. It makes the game feel lifeless. This type of crap would of only gotten a pass had It been on the Atari 2600.

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

135. Posted:

If your used to 60, I see how 30fps can be disorientating.
I should have read more clearly, I though I read that you liked IV :P
Sorry if my post came across as rude; I was trying to keep things short.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

136. Posted:

I liked Mercenaries 3D...

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

137. Posted:

SwerdMurd wrote:

I liked Mercenaries 3D...

It's a good game!

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

138. Posted:

IMO,It's Sonic Generations.
The PS3/360 Versions are better. :P

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

GoombaJMR

139. Posted:

Of the games I have, probably NSMB2. I love my mario games and they're all really good, but the rehash with barely any new differences wasn't good for me. Worst for the console? Probably not...but it's not that good. Paper Mario also didn't satisfy as I expected it to

3DS Friend Code 0860-3671-7874 - Notify me somehow if you do add me!
Sign this Paper Mario TTYD 3DS Petition!
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nintendo-and-intelligent-systems-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-on-the-3ds?

Twitter: GoombaJMR

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

140. Posted:

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is one of my favorite 3DS games! I think I almost like it better than Resident Evil Revelations.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii