Forums

Topic: Worst game

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

epylon

Road Riot 4WD

I have played many games, but none have ever made me want to enroll myself for a lobotomy session as much as this game, so bad it made EA look good( although back then EA where quite good).

epylon

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-5204

Peachy

Of the 3DS games I've owned, Pokémon Rumble Blast is probably the worst. It's so repetitive, and it's hard to get attached to toy Pokémon you end up sidelining once you pick up more powerful toys, since the toys can't get stronger as they battle. It's a boring cycle of use, sideline, repeat.

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

keynote

Shifting world

It was just a pain to play that game.

keynote

MercifulLemon7

Adventure Time

Its not the worst game I had its just a really short game( beat in 4 hours) and with barely any replay value,
The game should of been a 15$ dollar downloadable title instead.

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

Captain_Balko

Vahana wrote:

Of the 3DS games I've owned, Pokémon Rumble Blast is probably the worst. It's so repetitive, and it's hard to get attached to toy Pokémon you end up sidelining once you pick up more powerful toys, since the toys can't get stronger as they battle. It's a boring cycle of use, sideline, repeat.

I second this. I payed 35 big ones for it, and I just can't stand it any more. Incredibly boring, no leveling up, super repetitive, just awful. The graphics were decent though.

Captain_Balko

Kyloctopus

MercifulLemon7 wrote:

Adventure Time

Its not the worst game I had its just a really short game( beat in 4 hours) and with barely any replay value,
The game should of been a 15$ dollar downloadable title instead.

I just beat it. Its fun, but there are some rather boring parts, and plenty of traveling, and no Zelda-esque puzzles. But it does have a great final boss. And an Adventure Time megafan can truly appreciate the world they created, and references galore.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

LyIa

whynot- wrote:

I said it is fun once you know what you are doing..................

I meant Generations.

all men are kings 👑

whynot-

Generations??? You do you mean by that?

Edited on by whynot-

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.