Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 541 to 560 of 733

Chris720

pikmaniac04 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

pikmaniac04 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I CAN'T GET THE LAST 3 DAMN CHICKENS!!! >:T
I've tried nearly everything! DX Now back to the game. Going to try to figure it out one last time.
EDIT: Nevermind, turns out you don't need to do that to advance...Took me forever to get out of Kakariko village >.>...

Just to let you know, you need bombs to get one of them.
I'm so proud of myself, this is the first time I've ever found all of them, and I didn't even use a guide! xP~

You need a bomb, orly now? I used a good ol' roll attack. :3

Oh, really? what about the one in the crate?

Yeah, that's what I rolled into. o__O Are you actually meant to blow it up? I just broke it via a roll, however I never did the chickens in OoT3D, I'm too lazy...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

Well, my copy hasn't come yet, but at least I got a $20 credit off a participating 3DS game. I have to use it by 9/30/11, so probably Star Fox, Pac Man and Galaga Dimensions, or Mercenaries 3D.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

pikku

xDemon720x wrote:

pikmaniac04 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

pikmaniac04 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I CAN'T GET THE LAST 3 DAMN CHICKENS!!! >:T
I've tried nearly everything! DX Now back to the game. Going to try to figure it out one last time.
EDIT: Nevermind, turns out you don't need to do that to advance...Took me forever to get out of Kakariko village >.>...

Just to let you know, you need bombs to get one of them.
I'm so proud of myself, this is the first time I've ever found all of them, and I didn't even use a guide! xP~

You need a bomb, orly now? I used a good ol' roll attack. :3

Oh, really? what about the one in the crate?

Yeah, that's what I rolled into. o__O Are you actually meant to blow it up? I just broke it via a roll, however I never did the chickens in OoT3D, I'm too lazy...

Oh, haha you're probably right...I justtook the hard way it would seem.

Lol, well either way it works, so yeah.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Retro_on_theGo

I got all the chickens yesterday. You don't need a bomb just roll into the box and use the chickens to fly over the fence.
Well beat jabu jabu's stomach! The nightmare was great! Fun and intense fight. The ending to his stomach dungeon was cute too. I won't say anything in case there's other first timers here, but it's cool. (posted this all on my 3DS.)

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got all the chickens yesterday. You don't need a bomb just roll into the box and use the chickens to fly over the fence.
Well beat jabu jabu's stomach! The nightmare was great! Fun and intense fight. The ending to his stomach dungeon was cute too. I won't say anything in case there's other first timers here, but it's cool. (posted this all on my 3DS.)

Looks like someone has been playing Link's Awakening recently.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

iphys

Those chickens drove me nuts yesterday. I had to look up a youtube video just to discover that the thing I'd tried to do to get to the chicken behind the tall fence but failed at was actually the right thing to do. At least the guy in the video had some trouble too, so I didn't feel quite so bad.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Chris720

Well I've doing some Boss Rushes and here's my times:

Gohma - 00:20:23
Phantom Ganon - 01:00:11.
Great Dodongo - 00:56:34

I'll have to do the rest when I can, but this really freshens this game up especially along with Master Quest.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Alright being that this is my first time playing when does the 99 rupees limit change to a bigger amount?

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

BJQ1972

Square-enixFan wrote:

Alright being that this is my first time playing when does the 99 rupees limit change to a bigger amount?

When you acquire a bigger purse!

BJQ1972

Nintendo Network ID: BJQ1972

warioswoods

The wallet restrictions really are annoying. That's one of the many things Link's Awakening did right: a 999 rupee max, right from the start, without needing to find wallets.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

veganpunk

BJQ1972 wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

When you acquire a bigger purse!

To get a bigger wallet:
Spolier alert

You need to find 10 gold skulltulas and bring them to the Skulltula house. You should have that many before even going to Goron City.

veganpunk

hylianhalcyon

I can't believe I'm playing through this game again.

Perhaps minor spoilers

Just beat the fire temple. They fixed something that always slightly irked me in the original, the Biggoron's sword has its own sheath! Gone are the days of wondering how it managed to fit into the master sword's smaller scabbard.

End minor spoilers

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

Retro_on_theGo

abgar wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh so the dungeon bosses aren't called Nightmares in ever game up till TP? Yeah well Link's awakening was my first Zelda and I barely beat it last week.

yoyogamer

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

abgar wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh so the dungeon bosses aren't called Nightmares in ever game up till TP? Yeah well Link's awakening was my first Zelda and I barely beat it last week.

Link"s Awakening>You awake from dreams>Spoiler Alert The bosses are within a dream>Bosses are bad>Nightmares are bad dreams> "Gee, let's call the Bosses Nightmares!"

Ocarina of Time>the name of a key item within the game>this has nothing to do with dreams> "Gee, let's call the Bosses Bosses!"

This is a signature.

Eel

yoyogamer wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

abgar wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The nightmare was great

Link"s Awakening>You awake from dreams>Spoiler Alert The bosses are within a dream>Bosses are bad>Nightmares are bad dreams> "Gee, let's call the Bosses Nightmares!"

Ocarina of Time>the name of a key item within the game>this has nothing to do with dreams> "Gee, let's call the Bosses Bosses!"

Lol yeah. I think most zelda bosses are simply referred to as "boss".
Though most 3D bosses have subtitles of their own.
Like...
Subterranean Lava Dragon: Volvagia
And stuff like that.

Some games even have them share some trait like... All the bosses from Majora's Mask are "Masked Something" and the bosses from TP are "Twilight Something"... Very original!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Terave

@abgar Very orignial indeed...

Well, I'm getting pretty good, need to go to the fire temple. Stupid is that I already got the Zora's Tunic and Iron Boots, but don't need them. I played the game once, but I forgot getting the Grorn Tunic.. And I don't want help with that. :3

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Late

Got my 3DS and Ocarina of Time 3D today. I've played with my 3DS whole day but haven't went more than Deku Tree in Zelda yet. I've read about troubles with 3D but my I can't see any troubles. I use gyroscope with aiming without any kind of problem.
Didn't get a Club Nintendo card with the game which is a shame, game was from Sweden so it didn't have the card as for some reason they don't pack those with games here.
But at least I got one surprise: Untitled
I was just thinking about if anyone else got that pin (if it's the right word) with Ocarina or am I the only one. I went to search Google and found a youtube video when someone got the same pin from Ocarina of Time for N64 (some kind of special edition).

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Terave

Oh, that's a nice one! But no, I didn't get anything..

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

BigBluePanda

So I've been playing this non-stop since it arrived on Friday. Haven't been able to put it down, and have just completed the Shadow Temple. 3D has been on full 99% of the time, as I LOVE the graphic enhancements, the detail of Link's facial expressions being my particular favourite. The overhaul of the buldings of the interior/exterior in the town settings look absolutely stunning.

Remastered for a new generation and it still plays like the greatest game ever created, just as it did over a decade ago. A complete joy to go through all this all over again.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Dynetheous

since this came out i have played it no stop. of course i dont have a job so i can play it in the day time. (tho i need a job :3) and i beat the regular mode as quick as i could because i wanted to play master quest really bad. and playing MQ is amazing! i actually died in the deku tree! i found this mode the best out of all the zelda games because its hard as heck! i want a game were im frustrated constantly and i have no idea what to do, and master quest does this. i havent beaten it yet but i kinda skipped around the dungeons and i have to say the fire temple as an adult is my favorite. you have to use your mind a little :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.