Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 1 to 20 of 767

Kid_A

this is too much for my brain to handle

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

V8_Ninja

Makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't start doing this when the DS came out.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

{drools}

I...must...have...

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Dicesukeinuzuka

zezhyrule wrote:

I'm glad I did.

well I mean i respect the original, but its portable and all

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

TheBeyond

OMG.

I want All-Stars for VC.

theblackdragon

i'll stick to the original N64/VC version. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LEGEND_MARIOID

I have the VC version already but will buy this 3DS one too methinks!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Link-Hero

Is this even real? If it is, then I never expected this to happen. Seems pretty cool, though I don't know if I even want to buy and play them or not. Well just have to wait and see.

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Swiket

Before anyone gets excited, I'm sure they have any number of tech demos on hand for the 3DS based heavily on past software simply for purposes of showcasing the system and its capabilities. They did the same thing years ago, showing Yoshi's Story for the Game Boy Advance, something that never went beyond the stage of a tech demo.

I had fun once and it was awful.

irken004

Swiket wrote:

Before anyone gets excited, I'm sure they have any number of tech demos on hand for the 3DS based heavily on past software simply for purposes of showcasing the system and its capabilities. They did the same thing years ago, showing Yoshi's Story for the Game Boy Advance, something that never went beyond the stage of a tech demo.

Why announce these "tech demos" if they weren't available to test at E3?
And, that's alot of "tech demos" they announced

TheBeyond

this had better be real.

I want All-Stars for VC.

Swiket

irken004 wrote:

Why announce these "tech demos" if they weren't available to test at E3?
And, that's alot of "tech demos" they announced

I don't see what you're trying to say, considering that this was never actually announced.

I had fun once and it was awful.

Mama_Luigi

V8+Ninja wrote:

Makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't start doing this when the DS came out.

OoT on DS would have had very bad controls.

Mama_Luigi

SuperToad

UPDATE: It looks like Nintendo has reportedly pulled the screenshots from the server. Sorry for the inconvience.

Edited on by SuperToad

SuperToad

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic