Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 561 to 580 of 734

Dynetheous

since this came out i have played it no stop. of course i dont have a job so i can play it in the day time. (tho i need a job :3) and i beat the regular mode as quick as i could because i wanted to play master quest really bad. and playing MQ is amazing! i actually died in the deku tree! i found this mode the best out of all the zelda games because its hard as heck! i want a game were im frustrated constantly and i have no idea what to do, and master quest does this. i havent beaten it yet but i kinda skipped around the dungeons and i have to say the fire temple as an adult is my favorite. you have to use your mind a little :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Terave

I've finished the Biggoron Sword Sequence and heading to my favortie temple of the game, the Shadow Temple. woo... i'm soo excited..

Edited on by Terave

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

RoyalBlur

My sister bought Ocarina of Time 3DS earlier this week and the game is BEYOND epic. I love it. I really hope Ocarina of Time gets a movie adaption. I'm so pumped that I'm looking forward to Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword more than ever!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TLink9

bonesy91 wrote:

Finally 100%ed the first quest, now off to try Master Quest.... Mirrored.........."Gulp".

Ditto. Also I got an email from nintendo, they gave me the cd

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Finally 100%ed the first quest, now off to try Master Quest.... Mirrored.........."Gulp".

Ditto. Also I got an email from nintendo, they gave me the cd

Nice! I too received that Email and good luck!

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

K964

TokyoRed wrote:

My sister bought Ocarina of Time 3DS earlier this week and the game is BEYOND epic. I love it. I really hope Ocarina of Time gets a movie adaption. I'm so pumped that I'm looking forward to Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword more than ever!

see:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqwFNKN8MA oh how I wish it was real.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Dynetheous

just beat master quest! OoT master quest is my favorite zelda game ever (regular mode is just alright its like playing a new game, its hard and so fun. zelda games just got to easy over time but MQ is so fun! im gonna play it again :3 in a week or two

edit: beat master quest 100% btw (forgot to mention that)

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Terave

I just finished the Shadow Temple (I needed to go back and defeat the boss, forgot to save!) and now heading off to find some Heart Pieces.

iphys

When I was a kid I made my scarecrow song XXXXXXXX, but now it doesn't recognise it. Is it some sort of glitch that you can't just use the same note, because the scarecrow seemed happy enough with it when I made it up?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Tasuki

iphys wrote:

When I was a kid I made my scarecrow song XXXXXXXX, but now it doesn't recognise it. Is it some sort of glitch that you can't just use the same note, because the scarecrow seemed happy enough with it when I made it up?

I usually make it Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RoyalBlur

K964 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

see:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqwFNKN8MA oh how I wish it was real.

Yes, that is the best thing IGN.com has ever done. Hopefully Nintendo will make a Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time movie at some point although I don't think they will. If anything Sony will probably go forward with making a movie out of Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction and Uncharted.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

shingi_70

http://www.theherooftime.com/

As close as you will get to a OOT movie. Hope to get a 3ds as well as OOT3D tommorow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iphys

Tasuki wrote:

iphys wrote:

Wait, I wasn't supposed to have to enter 8 notes? I thought that was weird that it wanted me to enter more than 6.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

kkslider5552000

JadeGirl wrote:

I am stuck guys >.< at the Forest Temple I cant find the 3rd ghost and I went to this site to help me but I am still confused!

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_...

make sure you didn't miss any keys and check rooms both warped and unwarped (and by warped/unwarped I mean the thing the silver eye switch at the top of the large room does)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Eel

iphys wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

iphys wrote:

Wait, I wasn't supposed to have to enter 8 notes? I thought that was weird that it wanted me to enter more than 6.

Well, there are 2 scarecrows, one that lets you compose a short song which you can then use to summon scarecrows in the future.... The other one lets you play random notes or songs that you can hear at the "The End" escene of the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Terave

@602 Oh, now I know qhat there use is..

Aviator

Just got to Master Quest. Did the Deku Tree, I'm excited about the challenge. Mirroring though was just annoying.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.