WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

922. Posted:

I have to admit I like not having to button mash to fly anymore. It's much easier on my thumb. I like the 3D effect in this. It's very subtle, and personally I think that when I use 3D I pay less attention to the pixelated areas, which I think is why @Emaan thought it made it look crisp. I've got roughly 50,000 coins so far, and I have yet to beat the game, but I started over for the sake of shiny stars once when I had roughly 20,000, plus I've been dabbling in coin rush.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

923. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Why would you need that in a mario game?

Um, because it would allow boundless creativity via user level design and level sharing online?

Anyways, I just downloaded the game today and I'm on World 3. It took about a half hour to download at a nearby Mc.Donalds, not the hour and a half NL mentioned! I'm liking it so far.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

924. Posted:

Can anyone tell if there's a difference between downloading the game and buying the actual cartridge? Is there anything to gain or lose?

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

925. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Can anyone tell if there's a difference between downloading the game and buying the actual cartridge? Is there anything to gain or lose?

If you download it you're stuck with it. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

926. Posted:

@TeeJay so you had a clown make a hot beverage for you? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

927. Posted:

Looks like i'll be waiting 2 weeks for my copy bundled with the XL. :p
The question is, NSMB, NSMBWii or NSMB2?

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

nickcarney

928. Posted:

I was surprised at how good this game looks, especially with the 3D about half way up (so the backgrounds don't blur). All the trailers made the graphics look blocky IMO, must just be how blown up they are to be on my monitor. I'm really enjoying it, and my brother just downloaded it too so I'm looking forward to playing co-op.

nickcarney

AuthorMessage

Emaan

929. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

The question is, NSMB, NSMBWii or NSMB2?

As of right now, NSMB2 holds the title. I honestly think they're getting progressively better. NSMBU looks even better, I hope that one completely surprises me.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

930. Posted:

Man that haunted house in World 6 was confusing, managed to beat the level with ONE second left. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Ndayday

931. Posted:

^Heh, I just got to that haunted house and gave up (for now) after I died.
This is surprisingly fun though, I like going back and trying to get more coins/find better ways to get coins in the earlier levels.

Ndayday

Nintendo Network ID: Seabass

AuthorMessage

Hokori

932. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Man that haunted house in World 6 was confusing, managed to beat the level with ONE second left. xD

Exactly the same right down to the ONE sec left

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

933. Posted:

This is a very fun game! Not at all the unimaginative money grab (no pun) it's been made out to be. Sorry I had my doubts, Big N. I find my own lack of faith disturbing (Force chokes self). This game is proof to me not to believe the pre-release hype (positive or negative).

World 3 here so far. Oh, welcome back, Reznor & SMW boss music!!! Speaking of which, here, have 15 minutes of Rez muzik!

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Red_Acteur_2

934. Posted:

Reznor is super cute in this episode in my opinion. Well as far as a murderous dinosaur that just want to see you die, but still, his shout is really cute.

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage

Late

935. Posted:

@FlutterShyGuy: Clicked the video to start the music and now I can't stop it because it's so good. I had another video I was going to watch but now I just have to listen the whole 15 minutes. I should probably get NSMB2 just for this song. It's my favorite song from Super Mario World.

EDIT: The song stopped when I posted this message :(

Edited on by Late

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

936. Posted:

i'm getting my copy this morning. i am so excited.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

937. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Yeah, that was surprisingly difficult. That sign pointing you to go back was a trick. I even accidentially found the alternate flagpole rather than the normal one because I didn't know where to go.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

938. Posted:

Gamestop sucks. @_@ mine doesnt open until 10 on weekdays. At least I can make a hot beverage while I wait :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Luffymcduck

939. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Luffymcduck wrote:

I just got 14 724 from Mushroom Pack in Coin Rush. 1-A is a great level to start.
I also got 100% in the adventure mode today. I found all the star coins on my own, but there were three secret exits I couldn´t find without the help of internet.

[/div]

I was about to say good job - but then you mentioned you got the internet to help; thus making it no achievment.

Aw man! That´s gonna hurt my Nintendo gamer score... though we don´t have that so it´s OK. I don´t use internet very often for finding secrets for my games, but if I´ve tried literally everything (expect hitting that random invisible block) I give up. Those three secret exits I couldn´t find were the hardest secrets for me in any Mario game to find. I should say congratulations for developers for that achievement.:)

Anyways, I got like 14 900 and so coins from Mushroom pack today. 1-A is a great level to start. I have over 315 000 coins by know, wonder how much time it´ll take to get that 1 000 000. You sure get lot more coins while playing Coin Rush than in Adventure mode. I still wish there´ll be a New Super Mario Bros that has a level editor in the future. An official one I mean, you can do that kind of stuff on Wii already...

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage

Terave

940. Posted:

Can somebody give me a few reasons to get this game and why it isnt 'yet another Mario game'?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496