Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,590

KarrotMan

The more I see this game, the better it gets. Two things I am worried about though is Online multiplayer inclusion and the controls. I swear, this game was made to be played with the Frankenstick IMO. Some of the previews I've seen address the clunky stylus controls during ground combat and the lack of a second stick makes it hard for the Lefties. Just looking at the videos shows I know my wrists will be cramped just like playing Metroid Prime Hunters online years back. Sure the System would look awkward with the attachment on, but I will certainly buy it just to play games like these(Monster Hunter included) with dual analogs or Circle pads.

Anyway, I'd still consider getting the game if it didn't support the attachment, the flying segments alone made me want to buy it on impulse. I'll wait for more impressions.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Arcanum

Wow. That music is beautiful. This game looks amazing.
Untitled
Untitled
And so do these.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

misswliu81

NintyFan wrote:

A bunch of new screenshots have been released showing even more weapons Pit will be toting around. They include such things as a drill, laser blaster, hand energy, boxing fists, and a shield. The kid angel must have a personal armory!

Come to think of it, some of them might be upgraded versions.

http://3dsconnect.com/2011/12/08/a-ton-of-new-kid-icarus-upri...

pit is armed and dangerous. love it!

misswliu81

Retro_on_theGo

I'm so glad we finally got a solid release date. I hate how far away it is though. I just can't wait! I really want this game. It looks great and it's so great to see Pit making a comeback! The only complaint I honestly have is the voice acting. I love the dialogue, it's just the voice acting. Mainly lady Palutena's voice. In the end even that is only a minor gripe for me. This is seriously looking like a near perfect game to me right now. I'm just sooo excited. I can't wait till march!

DaveGX

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed too it won't release until March, but yeah, at least we finally have a release date. Though recently I saw another new trailer on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1ow2f-ZOo However, I'm finding nothing on eShop as the end of the video claims. Anyone else find this?

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

misswliu81

oh my word, that car looks bad-ass! i love it!

misswliu81

bonesy91

still on the fence with this one :/ I'll probably wait for a review in the end.

It's just I bought that Sin & Punishment star successor and was bored to tears after the third level (not to mention the plot was more confusing then the Zelda time line )

Here's hoping this game makes On rails fun again.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

JGMR

I don't want a new Kid Icarus! I want a new chapter of Ice Climber or even better; one of Urban Champion!

With kind regards,

JGMR

kkslider5552000

Wizzrobe wrote:

I don't want a new Kid Icarus! I want a new chapter of Ice Climber or even better; one of Urban Champion!

I'm not the biggest fan of the original Kid Icarus, but why would you want new versions of definitively worse games?

also you're like a year and a half too late to complain about this

Yeah I hope with the delay the online will be better than Brawl. Of course, the online for Star Fox Command or literally any other online Nintendo game was better so it probably will be.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Oregano

A new Urban Champion could be cool but Kid Icarus looks awesome.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Knux

Wizzrobe wrote:

Untitled

Knux

Spoony_Tech

Wizzrobe wrote:

Come on guys. Can't you see trolling when you see it.

I do agree that this game looks awesome. Will probably play awesome but is there a mute button for kid Icarus!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic