Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,590

RoyalBlur

All of these are going to be great but I'm really forward to the one about Medusa! I wonder if the Fruit Wizard will be featured in the Lady Palutena episodes?

If Nintendo keeps cranking out animated productions based on their IP's in Nintendo Video and the eShop then you can rest assured that I'm all behind them. However, what I'm most concerned about is will we be able to download these episodes to our SD Cards or our Nintendo 3DS system's hard-drive to keep? Because otherwise it's all a disappointment.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

MetalMario

So I looked on Wikipedia, and apparently the voice actors are confirmed. Pit is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, which was the Black Power Ranger in 1994, Tara Strong voices Palutena, Tom Kenny voices Magnus (lol Spongebob.), and Sarah Natochenny voices Medusa, and she also voices Ash Ketchum.

So....Black Power Ranger and Spongebob versus Ash Ketchum. Should be entertaining.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

shingi_70

any word on why the delay. Im guessing to add online and maybe to work with the slidepad add on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

MetalMario wrote:

Pit is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch

ah, so he's doing his Seto (from Fragile Dreams) voice? Surprised I didn't notice, guess he has more range than most give him credit for.

shingi_70 wrote:

any word on why the delay. Im guessing to add online and maybe to work with the slidepad add on.

those would acceptable reasons (well the online one would be, screw the add-on), but it's extremely likely they're just trying to fix the ground gameplay that people have been saying isn't that great.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DaveGX

Johnny Young Bosch! Woo! He's the man! He was the 2nd black Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Although nobody will ever top Jason David Frank as the Green Ranger (and White too, but not so much as Green) imo), and also Green from Zeo and Turbo.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

RoyalBlur

Towards the end of this trailer the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS interface menu will be teased then Pit and Lady Palutena discuss it afterwards.

Spoiler: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/ssbu2.jpg

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Retro_on_theGo

TokyoRed wrote:

Towards the end of this trailer the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS interface menu will be teased then Pit and Lady Palutena discuss it afterwards.

Whoa, can't believe I didn't notice that during the live stream! Wait, it was on around midnight. Yes I can. Either way that's cool. So does that mean development has started on Smash Bros.? If only a little.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

RoyalBlur

shingi_70 wrote:

You know this is really beginning to bug me. I mean, I know it's been said before but I can't help bringing it up again. Nintendo MUST not have thought this through very well. The way THEY presented the 3DS Kid Icarus Trailer at last years E3 it was as IF we were really going to see the game as either a launch title or a title that WAS released right after the 3DS hit shelves.

I am so ticked at Nintendo over this that I can't be ticked off enough! It's like they just used Kid Icarus as a way of selling the 3DS to the public and now they don't care how long we wait for the game.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

DaveGX

NintyFan wrote:

Sure enough, I went on Deviantart.com and saw that someone translated the Japanese trailer!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=kid icarus uprising#/d4cg6mw
Black Pit (0:08) I'm a user of these wings (too!)
Black Pit (0:13) The heavens are mine!
Pit (0:23) Palutena-sama, who was that guy?!
Palutena (0:28) This is... a darker Pit right?
Pit (0:30) Ah... a twist (of me) right? (He's) very straight.
Palutena (0:33) (To me) he... seems to be honest.
Pit (0:35) Err... I wasn't talking about his character.
Palutena (0:38) More important than that. The enemies are coming!
Pit (0:41) Leave it to me!!
Pit (0:45) I'm going!!
Pit (0:56) Huh... it's coming...!
Pit (1:05) Where did I see that before...
Palutena (1:17) The explosive monster: Minosu
Palutena (1:20) You may find a Reaper
Palutena (1:25) Enemies can do a lot of things
Magnus (1:36) What? An angel...? I've seen a lot of things but this...
Pit (1:44) Magnus gets along very well. And that giant weapon...
Palutena (1:50) You have a lot of weapons waiting for you too!
Pit (1:53) Ah! Sacred Treasures!!
Palutena (1:54) That's right. The Goddess power will be kept in these weapons.
And here goes the weapons: blade; staff; claws; bow; Palm; cannon; orbitars; and the arm.
Pit (2:15) Huh? The last one is...?
Palutena (2:17) The 9th weapon is the biggest Sacred Treasure. The Mace.
Pit (2:20) Wah!! It will give me a lot of work...
Palutena (2:29) Isn't that good that isn't an enemy?
Pit (2:32) Of course it is!!
Palutena (2:34) Every Sacred Treasure has its own variety.
Pit (2:38) Variety?
Palutena (2:48) This variety of the Sacred Treasures will change the fightning style.
Pit (3:09) I have a question!
Palutena (3:11) What it is?
Pit (3:12) A while ago these were hidden. What these cards are?
Palutena (3:16) Well... this wasn't in the script. So I'm not sure...
Pit (3:19) Sorry!!
Palutena (3:20) These are fighting AR Cards.
Palutena (3:24) You can see the image in this card in 3D
Palutena (3:31) Put them together then you can see them battling!
Pit (3:37) What is the variety of that?!
Palutena (3:39) That is... a secret!
Pit (3:45) RIIIIIIIIGHT...
Medusa (3:54) I want you to amuse me one more time.
Pit (3:58) I will show you how much I changed!!
Pit (4:42) There are still a lot of things to talk about!!
Palutena (4:44) Stop talking! The only thing I can say... is that you are very special, Pit.
Pit (4:49) Thank you, Palutena!!
Palutena (4:50) The next subject will be Furnace of Demons!
Pit (4:53) Furnace of Demons-?!?!

Uhm....OK so where's the trailer with the translation? All I see are a bunch of unrelated pictures.

DaveGX

Post 244? Huh?????

DaveGX

Yeah, when i said translation, clearly I meant English.

pocket_arsenal

Well now im going to have to hear it, or im just going to imagine blue hewdraw sounding just like the Ice King when he's angry.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

CinnamonRobin

I got to play the demo of Kid Icarus: Uprising (along with Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Kart 7) yesterday thanks to the 3DS tour that's going round UK shopping centres right now and I have to say this game has jumped from being a 'meh' for me to being one of my most wanted! The controls are smooth and precise, which was something I was quite worried about, and the game looks very impressive, certainly quite a way above anything else I've seen on the 3DS so far. The dialogue going on while you play is a nice touch and often very entertaining. ("G-force in my faaace!")

My left-handed sister had no problems using the stylus and circle pad either after the first minute or so and ended up coming back to play the demo several more times. It's now her most wanted game full stop and has convinced her to buy a 3DS!

CinnamonRobin

misswliu81

this could be the best selling 3DS game, as well as the eagerly anticipated one too. it's looking tasty!

misswliu81

retired_account

Dang, I completely forgot about this, haha. When's it coming out?

retired_account

Chrono_Cross

That music... is groundbreaking.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MetalMario

This game will be amazing, I can't wait to play this and everything else.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic