Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,590

Retro_on_theGo

Get ready for jealousness guys! 2 awesome new weapons today.
I fused to get a 6 full stars range Pandora Claws! 236 value I believe, not sure on that. It has +3 burning though. (and 2 other abilities I can't remember.)
And my first Drill Arm! 3 full stars and 1 empty in range and 2 full stars for melee. 200something value. Can't wait to try it out. Never had a drill arm before, and it looks awesome.
Went online after awhile today and had so much fun!
And last thing for this post, I'm on chapter SPOILER
20. That was crazy!! What a fun flying section and insane boss fight. I messed up the first time around and hurt my por goddess! D: Gave that Kin guy the whooping of his life afterwards! D:< Cutscene that came after the fight blew me away! That was insane. I was freaking out when the thing hurt Lady Palutena! D: I was crushed when Pit didn't make it into the hole to follow the creature in time. Real surprise when Dark Pit helped me. Not much of a dark guy....guess I'll just give up and call him Pittoo, lol. Can't wait for chapter 21. This is getting crazy. END Spoiler
Can't wait to really try out online tomorrow. :3

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

komicturtle

In Nintendo Power... They used a quote from Destructoid to promote their game in an ad.... Ironic?

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

In Nintendo Power... They used a quote from Destructoid to promote their game in an ad.... Ironic?

Who Trolls the Trolls?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

hailsanta

does anyone else use mostly blades? i feel like they have a good mix of attacks good for flying and melee. anytime i use anything else, i dont get enough hearts or they shoot too slow etc

when the going gets tough, and the stomach acids flow.....

Wanderhope

Any fellow lefties out there? I picked up a circle pad pro only to discover I may actually prefer the "right-handed" way. As strange as it feels to hold a pen in my right hand, I have a harder time erasing 20 years of moving characters with my left thumb. Trying to move using the right stick feels incredibly alien.

Wanderhope

CorporalPegasus

Beat it! That was one underworld of final battle, with still some humour. I made popcorn and everything!

Im using clubs and fake deaths and stealth tactics on online now, they go together suprisingly well.

Im a leftie, and i prefer playing using the CPPro.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

EvilLucario

oklaonion wrote:

Any fellow lefties out there? I picked up a circle pad pro only to discover I may actually prefer the "right-handed" way. As strange as it feels to hold a pen in my right hand, I have a harder time erasing 20 years of moving characters with my left thumb. Trying to move using the right stick feels incredibly alien.

I feel for you. I'm the same way, actually. It's not that bad to hold the stylus in your right hand.

Though it's probably because the mouse and scissors with my right hand...

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Late

Wasn't expecting a Pokémon reference but I'm glad it was there. I think the next chapter is going to be the last chapter of the game. Shame... this game should continue forever. I'm really hoping that Sakurai will make a sequel for this game sometime. Doesn't matter if it takes years before he can even start it but I want it to be at least as awesome as this game

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Snagrio

I was honestly expecting (considering all the other video game references they made) Palutena or Pit to say "DO A BARREL ROLL!!" XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I meant Edward from Fire Emblem LOL.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

JohnDoe123

crazyj2312 wrote:

EmpireIndustries wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the Daybreak Parts do in Together mode? I can't seem to find it in the manual.

It makes a one time use cannon. I only used it once but I can attest to the fact that it annihilates whoever you point it at.

Thank you!

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

CorporalPegasus

Am i the only one dissapointed how the Aurum just...came and went? If they make a sequel, i want some more backstory on them.

IGOR!

Snagrio

When I first saw the Aurum ship I immediately thought "Independence Day". And in a way the situation was similar. All the characters worked together to defeat them, then proceeded to attack each as soon as it was over...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FonistofCruxis

Now that the Kid icarus anime episodes have started coming to Europe, I finally have a reason to download Nintendo video which is what I did last night but to my disappointment I was 3 days too late as Thanatos rising part 3 is the only one on there now. I'll go and watch the first 2 parts on youtube.

Late

SPOILER ALERT
Just beat the game and the mode you get after beating the last chapter (not telling the mode's name here as some people may not notice the spoiler alert). One of the best games I've ever played and 3D was really fantastic! First 3DS game that I can't even consider playing without the 3D on. This game sure has some achievements. Gotta try get 'em all but it's gonna take some time. I hope I didn't miss too many references to other games. The final boss was great but it became too easy as the difficulty drops so much after dying. Thanks to Sakurai and his team for making this awesome game! This post doesn't seem to have so many spoilers after all.

This game gets a 10/10 from me!

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Linky_97

I got the Palutena Bow!!!(The bow from SSBB) My favourite 3DS game! or wait... MY FAVOURITE PORTABLE GAME!!!!!!!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

e-love

Everyone's beating this game!

Well yay, *goes to play Chapter 8

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Adam

I haven't been playing single-player much, but I got a pretty powerful Earth Maul Club (or something like that) and kind of saunter around the map picking off anyone fighting a team mate of mine with huge charge shots and then use brief invincibility when people charge at me. It was working pretty well for a few games but then I think either everyone just focused more on going after me, or my luck ran out. Really fun idea for multiplayer. Wish it were on a system that would allow for better controls.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic