Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,590

Prof_Clayton

In online I usually use invisibility, run up to someone and use a forward dash charged shot. Then brief invincibility and run away. Then I do this until I run out of powerups. Then I use melee attacks with the tirelesness, I run in, attack, run out.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Late

Has anyone else read Fairy Orbitars description? There's one hidden Zelda reference

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

V8_Ninja

Just finished Chapter 8. Easily one of my favorite so far.

Also, I just fused together a Dark Pit Staff with a ranged power of 2.5 and a melee power of 1.5. I might actually go online considering that I now have a decent weapon.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Spoony_Tech

Emaan1 wrote:

Everyone's beating this game!

Well yay, *goes to play Chapter 8

Don't worry. I refused to play any further until I beat the first stage on intensity level nine. Good news is I finally did that last night. Now its on to chapter 6!

Anyone notice that really expensive spotpass gem we got today? I've got less then half the hearts to convert that gem!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SamuraiShyGuy

This game is phenomenal. The only problem I have is that if you're playing on a high difficulty there is no way you can pay attention to the fantastic dialogue without dying. I feel like I need to go back and play all the levels on a really easy difficulty so I can just pay attention to the dialogue (and look at the pictures on the bottom screen).

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Prof_Clayton

@SSG i had this problem, but I've gotten better at paying attention by putting it on the top screen. (the text). Hope it helps
@Retro ok

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

pikku

So how many hearts has everyone offered up to the goddess so far? I've given her 10,097 hearts up to this point, but I won't be giving her any more until I have a lot more hearts, becasue lately the store has had some awesome weapons for sale, but they're so expensive I can't afford them D:

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

SamuraiShyGuy

I'll give that a try Clayton. Hopefully it will help.

I've offered Palutena a grand total of 10 hearts! Will fortune smile upon me?

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

komicturtle

I think I gave her 9000+.... She just keeps walking towards the screen. Wonder what happens when she makes it :3

komicturtle

Adam

Oddy wrote:

Let's play multiplayer soon, Adam.

We should. I'm going to load it up right now. Shoot me an email any time tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll head online. I often see people online but can't join them, so I haven't played a friends match yet.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ayylmao22422

I haven't gotten this game yet, but it looks amazing! I am going to get it as soon as I can, mainly for Multiplayer, although the Single Player looks epic as well.

ayylmao22422

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic