Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,590

Snagrio

I've finally really gotten into multiplayer. And boy have I been missing out! The thing that I find odd is that my best weapon (so far, till I eventually get/create a better one) is a Beam Claws with high healing and burning properties. Which is weird for me because I almost NEVER use Claws in Story Mode. And I tend to stay in Light vs. Dark mode because I usually get destroyed in Free-For-All.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

I've finally really gotten into multiplayer. And boy have I been missing out! The thing that I find odd is that my best weapon (so far, till I eventually get/create a better one) is a Beam Claws with high healing and burning properties. Which is weird for me because I almost NEVER use Claws in Story Mode. And I tend to stay in Light vs. Dark mode because I usually get destroyed in Free-For-All.

I'm just now trying to get into the mutliplayer myself...not real good, but I have fun with it. Just about done with the story.
Want to add me?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm just now trying to get into the mutliplayer myself...not real good, but I have fun with it. Just about done with the story.
Want to add me?

Sure, I just added you!

Snagrio

The_Rocketman

Collect all the weapons they said.

It will be easy they said.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

Whopper744

@Wingedfish I will add you tonight! Won't be home for a while.
@The_Rocketman If "they" told you it would be easy, I think "they" were lying to you. ha

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

e-love

Woah there @RetroGBHippie92, some of us like myself love Kingdom Hearts.

It holds the distinction as being the only non- Nintendo series I consider one of my favorites

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

The_Rocketman wrote:

Collect all the weapons they said.

It will be easy they said.

Since when did they ever say it would be easy?

Snagrio

crazyj2312

Light Vs Dark is only fun if your teammates know what they're doing. I've been in too many battles where my team does absolutely nothing lol like in one minute the game is over because the other guys are double teaming players. Am I the only one that takes advantage of battling CPUs for practice before going online?

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Henmii

Here is my very short opinion after playing a few levels:

The good points:

• Cool and very hectic gameplay
  • Strong graphics
  • Cool soundtrack
  • Looks pretty full and lots of attention to presentation (with new artwork created especially for this game, lots of weapons, trophy's, etc)
  • Good voice-acting...

The bad points:

• ...But maybe a little bit to much and a bit to silly
  • Controls are a bit "strange", especially on foot

Overall I am pretty happy! They put a lot of love in it! And you can see it is made by Sakurai: The menu looks pretty much like the Brawl menu! And there is also scanned food to be found! Hopefully this puts the franchise back on the map, though I still would love a Zelda-like free-roaming Kid icarus game on the Wii u. Maybe made by Retro studios! But for now: Kid Icarus is back baby!!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Ecto-1

Picked up the game today, and I have to say I am quite impressed! This game is a blast, although (I can't believe I'm going to say this) I do kinda wish they had made a dual analog setup. Its not because I dislike using the touch screen, rather I am having a hard time finding a way to wrap my big hands around the system comfortably. I had the same problem when I got Mario Kart too though, and I eventually got used to it.

@Retro_on_theGo I'm still waiting for my cards too, now more impatiently than before. When did you get the email saying they had shipped?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

JohnDoe123

Can anyone tell me what the Daybreak Parts do in Together mode? I can't seem to find it in the manual.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

crazyj2312

EmpireIndustries wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the Daybreak Parts do in Together mode? I can't seem to find it in the manual.

It makes a one time use cannon. I only used it once but I can attest to the fact that it annihilates whoever you point it at.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Wildvine53

EmpireIndustries wrote:

When you get all three parts, A B C, it creates a one hit kill laser. It's only good for 1 shot, but it's amazingly effective.
Edit:CrazyJ beat me to it.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Snagrio

The few times I've got to use it so far I kept screwing up and wasting the shot on a wall... -_-

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

The few times I've got to use it so far I kept screwing up and wasting the shot on a wall... -_-

Hate to be a fly on that wall!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Hate to be a fly on that wall!

Well when I would get it I'd be nowhere near anyone else (plus it would usually be an accident that I would be the one to shoot it). And (not thinking) I just fire away...

Snagrio

Prof_Clayton

I just owned online earlier! Finally found my perfect weapon~ violet palm. Everything I need (speed, defense, etc.) 3★ and 1☆ in ranged and 4★ melee. And the best part; it's only 240 value, perfect for online! I played LVSD and 8 out of 10 times killed the opposite angel, won all 2 times I was an angel, and got 54 kills!
And the story is amazing too, I give this game 9.75/10

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

EvilLucario

I felt the plot was a little ridiculous, suddenly adding in some stupid thing like the SPOLIERS Chaos Kin and Ring. I didn't see that happen, and it made me go 'whaaa...?'

But still, the plot, despite all of the ridiculous twists, fulfills its purpose as well as Earthbound did: present a story that wasn't forced on the player, but was one that doesn't take itself seriously.

By the way, anyone want to battle me? Screen name is Metroid. See you next round!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic