We now know that the Switch has accumulated a grand total of 19.67 million Switch units sold worldwide, with 86.93 million software sales complimenting that number rather nicely, but how exactly is that latter figure split between Nintendo's top titles? Well, Nintendo has provided sales figures for its top-selling games to answer just that.
Below is a list of Nintendo's million-selling first-party offerings, with Mario's grand adventure unsurprisingly sitting at the top spot. These figures are all lifetime sales, spanning from the games' individual initial release dates to 30th June 2018.
- Super Mario Odyssey - 11.17m
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10.35m
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9.32m
- Splatoon 2 - 6.76m
- 1-2-Switch - 2.45m
- ARMS - 2.01m
- Kirby Star Allies - 1.89m
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 1.42m
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 1.40m
- Nintendo Labo (series) - 1.39m
- Mario Tennis Aces - 1.38m
Of course, Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con 03: Vehicle Kit is arriving in September, Super Mario Party in October, Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! in November, followed by Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in December, so several more titles could also soon find themselves nestled within that list.
Do any of these sales totals surprise you? Do you own many of these best-sellers yourself? Let us know below.