Official Nintendo UK Store Adds Cool T-Shirt to Wind Waker HD Hardware Bundle

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Or there's the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL with a t-shirt

Update:

Nintendo's store is also offering the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle with a retro-styled Zelda t-shirt, for £199.99.

Original Article:

There are a variety of attractive Wii U hardware bundles doing the rounds at present, with the best surely being the Mario Kart 8 bundle, in which you can also claim a free game until the end of July. If you fancy picking up the attractive and unique bundle for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and live in the UK, however, the official store may have the deal for you.

As you can see below, orders of that bundle, which comes with an attractive and unique GamePad design, now include a rather neat Wind Waker t-shirt — it costs £249.99

There are various sizes available, and you could still buy a copy of MK8 separately and get the free game deal.

Are any of you UK gamers tempted by this?

[via store.nintendo.co.uk]

ekreig

ekreig said:

Very cool looking shirt. If I lived in the UK and I had bought the bundle before this addition, I would have been so mad!

Crimson_Ridley

Crimson_Ridley said:

Similar deal on the Zelda 3DS XL, with a NES Zelda shirt. I bought that one as though I'll buy that shirt, I already have a Wii U. :)

Peach64

Peach64 said:

There can't be many people paying those prices when every other retailer is selling the console bundles for so much cheaper. It's a nice t-shirt though.

SnappyJon

SnappyJon said:

@Peach64

Amazon UK are selling the Zelda bundle (minus t-shirt) for £239, so it's £10 for the t-shirt. Not outrageous, but hardly a bargain either.

I want that t-shirt, but not enough to buy a 2nd Wii U bundle. :(

ikki5

ikki5 said:

NoA should take note of what NoE is doing with promotions. NoA lags behind NoE on a lot of things now.

2Sang

2Sang said:

If it comes to the US, I'll buy this instead of waiting for a smash bundle.

VIIIAxel

VIIIAxel said:

I already have a Wii U (Mario and Luigi bundle, not this), and live in NA, but this looks awesome! I wish they'd sell the shirt separately, Wind Waker's my favorite Zelda game.

Genesaur

Genesaur said:

Already have a Wuu, already have Wind Waker HD, but yeah, I'd buy that shirt by itself.

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

So cool i will hold off for the next zelda hopping they make a wii u and control pad covered in art work just not the control pad.
I hope the nest zelda they do a whole wii u and tablet covered in art work much like the ( gears of war limited console ).
As much as i don't like microsoft they do amazing xbox art work on consoles and pads companies like sony & nintendo need to take note.

Finntendo

Finntendo said:

@NintendoMark

Ah yes, EMP sells Ninty shirts, also that one. And they are not that expensive.
I saw it in Nintendo World at NYC, but I bought the other one: black with Toon Link and text "Nintendo World New York".

Dudemario89

Dudemario89 said:

LOL , Going to UK soon...My cousin wants a wii u, I might get this..but this should be in Canada. :(