Nintendo Delivers Another eShop Sizzle Reel to Hype Some Download Treats
Posted by Thomas Whitehead
Wii U and 3DS eShop releases featured
During its August Nintendo Direct broadcast Nintendo of Europe released a rather awesome eShop sizzle reel. Such is the nature of development that plenty of those titles are yet to grace the download platforms, but today's Nintendo Direct broadcasts did include a fresh video that highlighted upcoming releases once again.
Some were different and some were making their second appearance; the full list of titles shown is below.
Wii U eShop
- Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut by Toxic Games
- Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko Limited
- Armillo by Fuzzy Wuzzy Games Inc.
- 1,001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Tengami by Nyamyam Ltd
- Pier Solar HD by WaterMelon
- Teslagrad by Rain
- Wooden Sen'SeY by Neko Entertainment
- Knytt Underground by Ripstone
- Unepic by EnjoyUp
- Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse by WayForward
- Grinsia by Nicalis
- Picross e3 by Jupiter Corporation
- Putty Squad by System 3
- Treasurenauts by Renegade Kid
- Retro City Rampage by Vblank Entertainment
- Siesta Fiesta by Mojo Bones
It's quite a packed list, and there are plenty of games that we're eagerly anticipating. Be sure to keep an eye on our Wii U eShop and 3DS eShop features section for recent and upcoming interviews with some of these developers; in the meantime, check out the sizzle reel below and let us know what you think.