- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Platformer
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 24th Jul 2014, $9.99
- 24th Jul 2014, £8.00
- Official Site
Review Wooden Sen'SeY (Wii U eShop)
More training required
The Wii U eShop, unsurprisingly, isn't short of options when it comes to platformers, especially as it's a genre typically associated with Nintendo systems and their gamers. Wooden Sen'Sey, published by Neko Entertainment, aims to capitalise on that popularity and remind gamers of old-fashioned difficulty; these are noble yet...
About The Game
Wooden Sen’SeY offers a unique gaming experience, inspired by oldschool gameplay mechanisms, while incorporating contemporary technology and beautiful 3D graphics.
Jump, slice, squash and grapple your way through this colorful and hardcore action platformer to trace the precious beverage: the SeY!
Challenge the world, if you dare, in an unforgiving Time Attack mode!
- Exotic worlds and beautiful 3D graphics.
- Hardcore oldschool gameplay !
- Awesome music and crazy voice actor.
- A unique environment style for each level.
- Several ways to follow the path of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse !
- Dev-Time - challenge: beat the developers’ time if you can!
- A Time Attack mode with 30 “hair tearing” levels!
- Wii U™ control options: Wii U™ Gamepad, Wii U™ Pro Controller, Wii U Remote™, Wii remote™ + Classic Controller Pro™, Wii Remote™ + Nunchuk™.
- Off-TV mode.
Here is a live play :
on sale for $2.99 this week... I may get it
Tap here to load 3 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...