Crazy Kangaroo Hopping To 3DS eShop Real Soon

Posted by Damien McFerran

Struth, mate

Gamelion has announced that its next title, Crazy Kangaroo, is expected to hit the 3DS eShop in the not-too-distant future.

The publisher has confirmed that the game - which has previously met with glowing reviews on iOS and Android - has already passed QA at Nintendo America, and all that remains is for a release date to be confirmed. In Europe, Crazy Kangaroo is in the final stage of QA.

Here's the rub from the publisher:

A groundbreaking, super-addictive and unbelievably cute platform game from Gamelion that delivers pure awesomeness!

MEET BARNEY - a cute kangaroo that was caught by evil poachers but luckily fell out of the airplane and now has to make his way home. Help him - you two should hop along together just great! With intuitive Motion Sensor and Circle Pad controls, and handcrafted graphics, CRAZY KANGAROO is simply perfect. Complete missions, reach new ranks, and buy lots of helpful upgrades. Give it a shot!

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

Y NO ZOMBIE GAME INSTEAD?! (jk) but once again it looks like bird mania and speedx 3d...get as far as you can.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Doesn't look too bad. If it gets good reviews and the price is right i think i'll give it a hop.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock said:

Hmm, looks like it's better than Speed X, but I'm not so sure.

Hoping that they make good use of the 3D effect, what with the Kangaroo jumping so high.

rayword45

rayword45 said:

Sounds like the poacher theme should satisfy those mad at Teyon.

Game looks half-decent, might get it based on reviews/price. I really like the art style, for some reason it reminds me of The Drinky Crow Show.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

Sweet I'm downloading the kangaroo when it hits the NA e-shop. :D

I like kangaroo's there cool! :D

I wanted one when I was little as a pet but my parents at the time said no & got me a stuff animal kangaroo.

It'd be fun to ride around in the pouch! :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Flowerlark

Flowerlark said:

Looks decent, but I don't think I'd get it. Need to eat through the backlog quite a bit first.

Furealz

Furealz said:

"Not Another Teyon Game" and the sequel "Not Another Not Another Game", coming soon to a distasteful gamer's 3ds near you!

rjejr

rjejr said:

This game kinda sucks. And that's the casual gamer in me talking, the one who likes Megarun and Jetpack Joyride and Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. It just doesn't control very well and there isn't a whole lot of differentiation between the levels. Got it when it was free on my iPod Touch and it still wasn't worth it.

Ras

Ras said:

This looks like a ripoff of some penguin game I bought on my phone because it was getting a lot of praise and didn't have a free version. I hated it.

Air Penguin might have been the name.

Firejonie

Firejonie said:

I like these games like Bird Mania and Crazy Kangaroo. It varies the downloadable options in the eShop, we have these small arcadey, iPhone games. Then we have bigger games with story modes and lots of content.

Ryoga

Ryoga said:

Looks to me like Frogger, and I don't like those cartoon graphics for a game. That is typical of tablets' games. I better play it on Flash for PC.

Justaguest

Justaguest said:

uhh..nty nothing catches my eye lately. so bored :c seemes like 3ds ware games are much less fluent opposing to dsiware too. well i guess its not few megabytes anymore.

SirSmugleaf

SirSmugleaf said:

Looks like the 3d will be impressive, but I wonder ho this will stack up compared to SpeedX 3D, also by Gamelion...