Square Enix Presents the Bravely Default: Flying Fairy Collectors Pack

Posted by Katy Ellis

Heaven-sent goodies

The rather oddly named Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is heading to 3DS consoles all over Japan on 11th October, and to celebrate the release of one of the prettiest games on the system Square Enix has compiled a rather amazing Collectors Edition of the game. The pack includes a copy of the game, the original soundtrack, a 3DS case, an art album and a life-size AR poster.

If you want to get hold of this limited edition package, you'll have to order it exclusively through Square Enix's online store. The pack is currently retailing at ¥12,800, which is roughly £105, and the standard edition of the game is priced at ¥6,090, which translates to around £50.

If you want to get hold of a Collectors copy you're going to have to start saving those pennies!

[via andriasang.com]

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Hope this comes to the west, I love collector edition games. Espically square enix, love that company! :3

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

I hope so too. I really want this game. The other Japanese game I want is Beyond the Labyrinth which I doubt is coming here.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I was already interested in this game but after seeing this epic trailer, I'm really looking forward to it. Since its Square-enix, I don't think we have to worry about whether it will get a western release or not. They rarely keep their games Japan-only these days.

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

Well, that's a proper collector's edition, no mistake. Pretty savvy of Square Enix to sell it exclusively on its own site though, making discounts VERY unlikely. I'd like to see this one in the West, though I'd have to buy the poor-man's version.

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

@Thomas: Squenix have been pretty tight with collector's editions over these shores, so I think you're right. I was hoping for the KH 3DS for my gf but that never happened either.

Monsti

Monsti said:

Wooooow. I have a friend who has a Jap 3DS and loves Rpgs...might strike a deal to sell her the game, keep the rest and buy the translated version again when it's out. :D

Samholy

Samholy said:

i want any squareenix title. i am never deceived by their games.

bring all of them, please. this one looked quite interesting judging from the nintendo press conference trailer.

SageofShadow

SageofShadow said:

Wow, this is a neat package! If this game was coming to NA, I would definitely order this edition! This is a collector's edition packed with exclusive content! I hope this game is good, it definitely seems promising.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Man i really hope they bring this to the PAL side of the world, day 1 buy for the collector's edition for sure! :D