Zelda Concert Tour Returns to North America

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

The quest for tickets begins

The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert tour, organised to celebrate 25 years of the franchise, got into full swing in Dallas on 10th January. After the initial run of concerts we were promised additional events, and these are now confirmed.

A range of new concerts have emerged on zelda-symphony.com, with tickets available for 13 in total starting on 31st May: the first concert in Atlanta on 12th May is, unfortunately, sold out. Tickets for the Los Angeles show on 6th June cost between $40 and $100, excluding taxes and fees. The website is still lacking details, so it's unclear whether there will be any discounts or promotions for Club Nintendo members.

We'll keep an eye out for any official press releases, but if you want to check out the venues or get yourself some tickets, check out the schedule page for information.

[via zelda-symphony.com]

motang

motang said:

I have my tickets for the 6th, bought them like couple of months ago. :D

Scissors

Scissors said:

I bought tickets first day and was super excited. I marked on my phone calander to remind me to go to the calander. My phone reminder never went off, and I forgot to go. I'm really bummed I missed this.

Lesson Learned: Don't get dependent on technology to remind you of dates.

ueI

ueI said:

When are they going to important cities? (meaning, the one I live in)

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

I really hope this is going to come to Europe. I like how the "Worldwide" tour has so far consisted of only two concerts outside of NA.

Noire

Noire said:

There's a showing in Minneapolis?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Time to go cut down some grass and smash some pots.

mamp

mamp said:

I went to the first ever concert here in the US and it was amazing SO MANY Streetpasses (too bad I forgot to take my 3DS), so many people, so much cosplaying, so much cheering from the fans, so many memories and finally I got to try out Skyward Sword (note this was back in October) also a pretty neat surprise at the end. Anyways you guys shouldn't miss it.

WarioFan63

WarioFan63 said:

Huh? Weren't most of these dates confirmed awhile ago? I remember seeing a bunch of these back in March. At least all the ones for May-July look familiar.

Ren

Ren said:

they sure love the west coast, didn't they already go all over there last time? All that and no Chicago. I guess we're chopped liver over there. I guess they looked at a map and said "oh, Minnesota is midwest enough". if you're a penguin, maybe.

Xyphon22

Xyphon22 said:

To anybody that's been to one already, how long does it last? I'm trying to convince my wife to go, but we'd have to be out pretty late since it's 1.5 hours from where we'll be.

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

I think I'm going to try to make it to the Pittsburg one on July 28th.
Anyone know much about these?? Is it the same orchestra from E3 2011??
Do they sell merchandise??

Grackler

Grackler said:

Loved the London one, but I hate that Europe doesn't get more so more people can't see it (even if it won't have Iwata, Zelda Williams and Koji Kondo making it extra magical!). Tour here too, darn it!

Shworange

Shworange said:

Ticketmaster... You suck. Twenty bucks extra per ticket? Really? That's friggin barbarism!!!

ShadowSniper7

ShadowSniper7 said:

@Scissors: how excited were you really if you forgot to go? I was counting down the days! Would have taken a serious blow to head to get me to forget lol

mamp

mamp said:

@Xyphon22
I'd say around an hour and a half (maybe more) I could be mistaken it felt short but I don't know if it was just because I really enjoyed it.