Two New MH3G 3DS Bundles to Hit Japan

Posted by James Newton

Roar power

Not content with releasing a cobalt blue 3DS console this month, Nintendo of Japan is also putting together two more hardware bundles for Monster Hunter 3 G.

Japanese consumers can pick a red or black 3DS console packaged with a copy of the game and an official MH3G cleaning cloth, all for 19,800 Yen — about £153 / $244 / €183.

Has to be worth it for the cleaning cloth alone.

[via nintendo.co.jp]

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

I was looking at these sets, just in case the better bundle with the limited edition MH 3DS was sold out, but Amazon Japan is still selling it for about 6000 yen more than these.

dizzy_boy

dizzy_boy said:

would have been nice if these had a monster hunter logo on the 3DS' aswell. but i suppose people will buy them for the box art atleast.

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

Boy, how much does that game cost in Japan, I heard games were expensiver but WOWZA.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

I wouldn't mind them or the cobalt Blue one. My hubby hid my 3DS on me and now we can't find it so I'm looking to get a new one. Too bad these probably won't be released here

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

I just want the game here in America! So unfair!

Though good to see a 3rd party game be a system seller.

Tate24

Tate24 said:

what happen to white 3DS one you know with red dragon design on it? that one was boss!

but i do love boxart it looks amazing cant wait for this game=D

Samholy

Samholy said:

stop it already and release the freaking game here in america.
so can wait to buy it because im broke XD

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

Oh, if this was being released in NA, I would so get it....new 3DS and everything....RAAAWWRRR!!!!

CharlieBravo

CharlieBravo said:

This game would be awesome for 3ds, but if it's mostly like MH3 Tri on Wii (which I own), I'll probably have to wait a year or two for Monster Hunter 4 for 3ds.

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

I'm still waiting for hackers and homebrewers to whip up a workaround for the 3Ds region lock...

Ren

Ren said:

I don't get why it's not being localized for here post-haste. It would sell like hot cakes. Why make a great game and not plan to release it where there are millions of willing customers? silly. I guess we'll get it in a year or something.

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

its like dogs,the japanese are dog A and NA and europe is dog B,dog A gets more attention and more food while dog B are left alone starving...why i said this i dont know

hydeks

hydeks said:

very sexy box art, but yay, I already own a 3ds red one and I just want the game :P

zezhyrule

zezhyrule said:

No special edition 3DS? then idc~

C'mon Crapcom, the PSP had three different special designs for just one single MH game
>:[

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

@zezhyrule I already mentioned on this thread the white special edition Monster Hunter 3DS.

@koopa3 Brand new the game is around $55 £35. Its a little higher but not so much in my opinion. I always wait for them used, even 2-3 months after you can usually find a cheaper copy on Amazon.jp.