New Rhythm Heaven Fever Trailer Makes No Sense

Posted by James Newton

And that's why we love it

Of course the new video for Rhythm Heaven Fever defies explanation: that's a series trademark by now.

Dancing lobsters, on-stage baseball and a cryptic message in the final frame all make this one of those trailers you'll tell the grandkids about.

North America, you get the game on 13th February.

Portista

Portista said:

SWEET!!! Now I wish I hadn't sold my Wii!!! Can't wait to try this game out at a friends house!!!

Jamouse

Jamouse said:

Is it all right for me to think that this is one of the most amazing things ever created by humans :O

TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown said:

@2
Perfectley understandable.
The Wii is pretty much dead. I haven't sold it yet but I certainly don't play it anymore.

GameLord08

GameLord08 said:

13th February? Assuming I was in North America and had a Wii, this would be the best birthday gift of the year.

Red-acteur

Red-acteur said:

Wish my Wii didn't die on me while I was playing Xenoblade :/ Anyway, I want to know when thhis little gem comes out ^^

Punny

Punny said:

Baseball players, stringy birds, and dancing lobsters? What have I been eating?

1upsuper

1upsuper said:

I absolutely loved the first two RT/RHs, so I'll definitely be picking this up.

SMW

SMW said:

I hope that 2nd one isn't another LockStep. Either way, Feb 13 can't come soon enough.

This one looks to be just as good if not better than the first two games, which were both outstanding.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Thankfully it is just two weeks away.

Also, if the trailer makes no sense, why should the message?

Robo-goose

Robo-goose said:

@20 LockStep was my favorite one, but I agree that I don't want to see another one. My reason, however, is because I want to see new games just as awesome as LockStep, not new versions of it. I want more games to love just as much, and from what I've seen from RHF, I will not be disappointed in any way at all.
Really looking forward to this game!

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

I imagine this would be really fruity to watch, while under the influence of any drugs, or even legit medications.

But really, I'll have to check this out. :P Edit: I'll have to check this out, though not under the influence. I just needed to add that, so people wouldn't get the wrong ideas about me. :P