Rumour: Xenoblade Voice Actors Out September EU Date, North American Release

Posted by Zach Kaplan

The truth, or a goof?

It wouldn't be the first time that a voice actor has revealed a game's localisation plans. Apparently Xenoblade Chronicles is headed to the U.S. after all, according to the official website of voice actor Peter Dickson, who is cast in the English translation of the upcoming highly anticipated title. Additionally, his Twitter, as well as the tweets of other Xenoblade actor Adam Howden, confirm a European release date of September. Dickson's official site reads:

Peter has been cast as the Emperor Sorean – the leader of the High Entia in the cult Nintendo RPG Xenoblade Chronicles. The game will be released Autumn 2011 in UK, Europe and USA. Peter is thrilled to have played such a leading role in a massively successful Nintendo title.

And from Adam Howden's Twitter, the release is:

September......the something.... ;)

Does this seal the deal for you?

[via peterdickson.co.uk, twitter.com]

x10power

x10power said:

sweet now i know when i want to beat xenosaga by. i know they are not connected.

Wolfenstein83

Wolfenstein83 said:

Yes, the Wii needs to be kept alive, bring me this game, and quickly!
Actually, I am pretty patient, but by all means, ship this out to the states asap!

Wheels2050

Wheels2050 said:

I'm glad I at least know the PAL version is coming - although it's nice to (possibly) have some word on a date!

emirblade

emirblade said:

Hope it's true. I don't they they'll lie on their work feeds. Not good for business.

DrCruse

DrCruse said:

If this is good enough, it could singlehandedly change my opinion of the Wii.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Hopefully these rumours are true. I also hope that the last story, pandora's tower and earth seeker get western releases too.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

This is great news if true. I want this and The Last Story and Dragon Quest X and Zelda and we got any other RPGs we are waiting for confirmation on for the Wii?

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Cult Nintendo RPG? Has it reached that kinda status with it's fans across the world already?? I haven't even touched the game yet :P

Anyway, the more news I hear, the better I feel. Bring it on.

speshalmon

speshalmon said:

Probably will be confirmed at E3 along with The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Stream, and a bunch of 3DS and Wii games we aren't expecting. They'll probably top last years but every one will say the Wii is dead which it isn't. Yet.

Rapadash6

Rapadash6 said:

I think it's a safe bet that Nintendo is going to bring this and Last Story to the states. If for any reason just because there probably isn't much else in development for the Wii due to it's impending successor.