Europe, Your Q2 Release Line-Up is Waiting

Posted by James Newton

Lots to look forward to

Here's hoping you have plenty of coins in that wallet if you're intending to see most of the games this year has to offer, as Nintendo Europe has released an overview of the games coming to Wii, 3DS and DS in the next three months.

Further down the line will see European releases of Wii Play: Motion with a Red Wii Remote Plus controller, Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident (known as Mystery Case Files: Dust to Dust in North America) as well as Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, though there's no vague release dates for any other than "2011".

Which of these games will you buy this year?

Wii

Untitled

3DS

Untitled

DS

Untitled

andyutd97

andyutd97 said:

Meh Pac-man & Galaga, OOT and Virtua Tennis 4 is all I will be getting in the next 3 months. Not much or anything ;)

PALgamer

PALgamer said:

Red plus included? I'll have to sell a classic Wii remote soon!
Interested to see what We Dance is like, from the makers of We Sing.
Also Solatrorobo for the DS. But the 3DS steals the show

Fuzzy

Fuzzy said:

A red CC Pro would be great too if they made one. Hmmm, looks like there's a bit of cash going away to that list.

J-Forest-Esq

J-Forest-Esq said:

Dragon Quest, Solatorobo, Steel Diver, Ocarina of Time and possibly the new Wii play. In the meantime my wallet needs to regenerate.

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

Looking forward to "Conduit 2" and "Thor" from SEGA on the Wii. The lack of "F-Zero" will make "FAST League Racing" quite a tasty purchase as well. "Solatrorobo" will probably be one of my last DS game purchases. 3DS will eat most of my hard earned coins: "Steel Diver", "Pacman", "Galaga", "Dead or Alive" and "Zelda OoT".

James

James said:

I am definitely going to give Solatorobo: The Red Hunter a try. Great art style and a nice change of scenario from the usual DS RPG fare.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to MotoHeroz and Valet Parking 1989!

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I'm sorta confused... Was there some sort of Nintendo event that i didn't keep an eye out for? & any chance of a link to the source you got these nintendo release dates from? I wanna see the full list if possible - thanks :)

Goomba77

Goomba77 said:

Getting so annoyed with 3DS... Pilotwings and Streetfighter until June 17?!?!!? I'm tired of them already.... I'm only impatient because Nintendo promised the system was going to be supported with good games, released evenly throughout the launch window! April = Puzzle Bobble.. ???? CRAP!!

Yasume

Yasume said:

Lots of sweet news today. I'm getting Chrono Trigger, FAST and Zelda 3D. The 3DS line-up is a little disappointing, but at least we are getting Zelda in 2 months.:)

Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback said:

Yawn. Nothing there other than maybe OoT, and I've played both the original and Master quest numerous times. Nothing in a rush for at least 3 months I guess...

I hope the DSiware store opens soon =,=

dizzy_boy

dizzy_boy said:

i`m suprised to see so many dance games being released in such a short space of time.
what`s happened to all of the good games this year, oh wait, they came out last year.

Traxx

Traxx said:

Well, seeing the 3DS release list I now really wish there was an eShop ready and running.
Luckily, there are still two or three 3DS launch games, I might buy in this time frame.

thesignpainter

thesignpainter said:

this is a real bummer for me because out of all those probably amazing games there are only a few i want.

taffy

taffy said:

Already got my special edition of Conduit 2 pre-ordered from Australia which just leaves Motoheroz and Chrono Trigger for me. Not too shabby if I may say so :)

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Looks like it's just Conduit 2 for me. You know I wasn't surprised when Williams Pinball Classics didn't get released last month, but I was kind of hoping for a Q2 release at least. I don't know what the problem is that System 3 is having, but man, I do hope they sort it out <b>this</b> year!

Imerion

Imerion said:

Some nice stuff there! Conduit 2 is already pre-ordered and Zelda, Dead or Alive and Dragon Quest VI will be soon. That Thor game for Wii looks quite nice as well and I'm keeping my hope up for Green Lantern.
Also nice to see FAST: Racing League getting a release date. Now for that trailer...

Wheels2050

Wheels2050 said:

I don't have a 3DS, so there doesn't seem to be much here I'd be interested in. I'll wait for some reviews, but the only one there is Conduit 2, and even that's a maybe!

I'll wait for later in the year, there's a few big games I'll definitely grab when they come out.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

Thank God Dragon Quest VI is finally coming to Europe, I was beginning to worry. Too bad Radiant Historia will probably never see an European release, since there's no Atlus Europe. :-(

Golgo

Golgo said:

That list is more than 90% trash. Many of the releases are the same game (karaoke/brain train-dance off stuff) with different distributors. The most exciting games on the list are golden oldies Chrono Trigger and Zelda OoT.

d_lee_83

d_lee_83 said:

No Resident Evil Mercenaries this quarter in EU?! :-( Was planning to pick that up in June but might have to get Zelda after all now to carry me through

Goomba77

Goomba77 said:

This is a SLAP in the face to all of us who bought a 3DS at launch.. Why did I F@$%!?G bother!?!?

Goomba77

Goomba77 said:

@Sadman

nope just extremely annoyed with lack of decent games for 3ds... no decent first party title until June 17?? what a joke!!

My 3ds is already gathering dust... Finished Pilotwings in under a week.. played SF to death... Ridge sends my eyes funny but there's nothing worth trading it for...

This is not what was described pre-launch now is it??

jerryo

jerryo said:

@Goomba77
yes it was. we all knew which games are coming out for 3DS very well in advance. i got a 3DS because there are at least 5 games i am interested in, and the coming months a few more are coming out, combined with my PC gaming my job and my personal life, i have full days for a long time. :) if you like tactical games you should definitely try ghost recon. ( i also got PES) and i have yet to play pilotwings, (is it really good?)