Monsteca Corral Competition Winners

Posted by Darren Calvert

Drumroll please...

Last week we ran a cheeky little competition to let 10 lucky Euro/Aussie readers win a copy of A Monsteca Corral: Monsters vs. Robots on WiiWare.

Everyone likes a freebie, and competition here was fierce. We had 199 entries! However only 10 could win, so we punched the button on the magical Nintendo Life bingo machine and can now reveal the lucky winners:

paulnumber9
y0ss4ri4n
Jezzamk
blackdove
HisDudeness
mrs8tch
wimac
tomh432
Sephariel
nr.09

Congratulations to all those who won prizes; Onteca will be in touch shortly to arrange the gifting of this fun WiiWare game. Commiserations to those who missed out, better luck next time!

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Once again, noone I've ever heard of won. I bet half of them signed up just for this contest. Congrats though. :) I didn't even enter this cos I don't have a Wii yet.

noblo601

noblo601 said:

D'oh I was really hoping for a win here! Have lost all my money betting on the cricket... and after all the recent controversy I have no idea why I am still doing it?!

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

I just checked their profiles and only two of them have avatars, and four of them joined two or three days ago. So basically, half of them joined to enter, and most of the others can't be bothered, or don't have the time, to post on here. :P Ridiculous. EDIT: Boy do I sound like a jerk.

Syr

Syr said:

I wonder if paulnumber9 and nr.09 are the same person :P At least we know blackdrove is real..

stompy

stompy said:

Congratulations to all the winners we will contact you on Monday to sort out the gifting process you will need to have your Wii Friend code to hand.

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

Wow, I don't recognize anyone this time.... (Except Sephariel and blackdove because of comments #13 and #20, respectively.) Oh well, congratulations to all.

stompy

stompy said:

Ooh and don't forget the game is only 500 points guys it is still one of the cheapest games on the Wii and has hours of gameplay

nr_09

nr_09 said:

en btw:
no i only have 1 profiel
yes i post sometimes but more at the forums, don't got all time to post every day

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Congratulations to all the winners! This is a pretty fun game so I hope that you all enjoy it.:)

Aviator

Aviator said:

To the 3 who created an account in the last week... I have no words.

@nr.09 Wooooooo Go the dude I actually know. :D

y0ss4ri4n

y0ss4ri4n said:

@Chicken Brutus

Hah! You get bonus points. I've been here a while (mainly posting about Silent Hill and WiiWare) but for some reason I can no longer access Nintendo Life from work so my time here is limited.

@LuWiiGi yes, yes you do.

Yadoking

Yadoking said:

Congratulations Wiiners. Wanted to win , but I wasn't going to be infuriated if I lost.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

geez, there's a lot of irritation up in this comment thread, lol... everyone who entered had a fair shot, y'know. yes, the competitions do attract newbies, but welcoming them like this won't make them want to stick around and actually hang out with us :/