Gangstar 2: Kings of LA Coming to DSiWare
Posted by Corbie Dillard
Get ready to rumble!
Gameloft has just announced that their upcoming DSiWare title Gangstar 2: Kings of LA will be released on the European DSiWare service on March 26th and on the North American service on April 5th. A release in Japan is set for July 2010.
Below are the features list from the official press release along with a collection of screenshot artwork that tells a bit more about the game and how it will be played.
We'll keep you posted on any new information on the title as it becomes available and we'll have a full review shortly after the European release on the 26th.
- Explore Los Angeles and its famous neighborhoods, including Hollywood, Beverly Hills, downtown, the suburbs and the harbor.
- A unique feeling of freedom: drive or walk anywhere in massive, open environments. Feel free to complete missions at your own pace, or just do absolutely anything you want.
- A thrilling storyline with flashbacks and unexpected developments: go from rags to riches, connect with relatives and help out their gang until you’re living the golden life.
- Improved driving experience: drive cars, quads, motorcycles and use the environment to perform unbelievable stunts.
- Use the inner camera or outer camera to decrease your wanted status: take a new photo of your face and fake your ID card to remain incognito.