Forums

Topic: The Last Story

Posts 341 to 360 of 424

kkslider5552000

Nick-Clegg wrote:

What is a Weeboo anyway?

Basically, creepy, shameful nerds who think Japan is the best ever because they like anime. Basically.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Nintenbro

Japan is the best ever, because of all the awesome technology they have. We never see most of that stuff here in the United States. Especially their videogames and videogame technology.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

kkslider5552000

G4L wrote:

Japan is the best ever

at suicide rates.

Just wanted to stop it before it starts.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Cia

kkslider5552000 wrote:

G4L wrote:

Japan is the best ever

at suicide rates.

Yeah, but murder rates in Japan are less than 1/10 of what they are in U.S.

Cia

FonistofCruxis

G4L wrote:

Japan is the best ever, because of all the awesome technology they have. We never see most of that stuff here in the United States. Especially their videogames and videogame technology.

I think Japan are awesome too but weeaboos take this to the extreme and almost completely denounce their own culture in favour of Japanese culture.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

I was going to do the optional epilogue chapters but I accidentally triggered the ending. Oh well, it was a great ending with one of the best credits themes I've ever heard. Overall it was an awesome game and I'll post my full impressions soon. Its hard to decide what score I'd give it though. It would either be a high 8/10 or a low 9/10. I'm leaning more towards the former.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Nintenbro

@FonistofCruxis, was The Last Story better than Xenoblade Chronicles or not?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Radixxs

Faron wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

G4L wrote:

Japan is the best ever

at suicide rates.

Yeah, but murder rates in Japan are less than 1/10 of what they are in U.S.

So I guess it all balances out, right?

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

SKTTR

G4L wrote:

TLS has the better graphics, story, character design, gameplay and battles.
Xenoblade has the better length, content, world design and music.
Overall TLS was the better experience, even though I spent more time on XBC.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ADaviii

SKTTR wrote:

G4L wrote:

Your comment has me torn . I love great gameplay (to me, this is the biggest part about any game), but music is the ultimate compliment to gameplay. Either way, I'll probably see myself getting both eventually. How much are these games at this point?

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Torchwood

I was way more excited for this than Xenoblade. But I bought Xenoblade because of potential rarity later on in America. Gamestop seems to be well stocked with it, but it's a really good RPG. But the Last Story got delayed till July 10 in America...

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

BenAV

The Last Story was a really enjoyable experience, but I still like Xenoblade Chronicles more by a mile, personally.
I'd definitely recommend either though, or both if you can find the money.

@JuLeDoS That's interesting, our main EB Games store here (which is the equivalent to GameStop) only stocked two copies of Xenoblade Chronicles on launch day (which I was lucky enough to get the last of) and I've never seen it there since.
The only place I've seen it here since then is Game Traders, who tend import games from the UK.
As for The Last Story though, EB seem to be very well stocked with it as it's been there every time I've been there since it launched.
Same with Pandora's Tower.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

SKTTR

AD3Supa wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

G4L wrote:

Your comment has me torn . I love great gameplay (to me, this is the biggest part about any game), but music is the ultimate compliment to gameplay. Either way, I'll probably see myself getting both eventually. How much are these games at this point?

Both are games of amazing quality.
Gameplay-wise both are pretty high standard and pave the way for future RPGs imo.
TLS is just a step ahead with its variety (more different+fun things to do) compared to XBC where you often have to repeat similar stuff. The problem is, in TLS I want more, in XBC there was too much!

Music (and voice acting) is damn high quality in both games as well. Xeno just has these epic tracks I like more. TLS has an outstanding soundtrack as well (what else would you expect from Nobuo Uematsu?), but nothing is like the feel of freedom you get from Xenos music.

The main reason why I liked TLS better is probably not just the gameplay, but most definately the characters who are around my age. Xeno had those teenies (nothing against it - they were cool and much better than emo kids, super heroes, and all those clichés) However, the TLS characters are more grown-up, and more "real" in their behaviour.

And finally the endings. I won't spoil it but for me Xeno's ending was confusing, annoying and lame complete with broken NG+. The ending of TLS was so perfect I could cry.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

FonistofCruxis

I spent over half an hour typing up my thoughts of the game but when and left before I posted it. When I came back I clicked 'Post reply' and found that I had been logged out. I might type it all again later.

komicturtle

I've got some kinda bad news. The game has been delayed until July 31st. I got an email from Amazon stating it will be shipped August 3rd

komicturtle

Jamouse

Can you switch to Japanese voices in the English version of TLS like in Xenoblade?

Jamouse

Banker-Style

Jamouse wrote:

Can you switch to Japanese voices in the English version of TLS like in Xenoblade?

I don't think you can.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Zolgar

komicturtle wrote:

I've got some kinda bad news. The game has been delayed until July 31st. I got an email from Amazon stating it will be shipped August 3rd

Did it get pushed back again? I preordered from my local Gamestop and they told me that it was to release on the first, well now I check on the Gamestop website and it says the 14th.

3DS FC: 3754 - 7518 - 4293
STEAM: Thumbtack Jake
Case: CM 932 HAF Advance - Mobo: Gigabyte P67X - GPU: GTX680 - CPU: Intel i5 3570k - RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance - PSU: Corsair TX750v2 - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB - HDD: WD Black 2TB - OS: Win7 x64 Pro

zezhyrule

They keep changing the release date haha. I'm kinda glad because I'll have a little more money to finish off my preorder by the 14th :3

Just... don't get delayed again u__u

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.