Forums

Topic: The Last Story

Posts 361 to 380 of 424

BenAV

I keep forgetting that it's not out in America yet.
Feels like a forever ago when I played it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Does anybody know anything about it's release? I have it reserved at Gamestop and they never called me to tell me it would be available today, and now their website says the 16th and Amazon says it won't be shipped for 2-3 weeks if you order it now. What is up with this game here?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

zezhyrule

My lameflop said they won't recieve copies til tomorrow when I went by today. Ah well, not like I was gonna play it any time soon anyway.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

scrubbyscum999

SKTTR wrote:

And finally the endings. I won't spoil it but for me Xeno's ending was confusing, annoying and lame complete with broken NG+. The ending of TLS was so perfect I could cry.

Funny, I really liked the ending of Xenoblade. It had some surprising revelations. The only thing is though is that it leaves you wondering about certain things, but it's kind of good those things are left to the imagination.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

IGN'S 10th favourite Wii game,1 ahead of Xenoblade,which was 11th.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

zezhyrule

Got my copy. The preorder artbook case thing is really cheaply made, looks like some flimsy paper material. Oh well, the artbook itself is nice.

Will play later tonight~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

moomoo

Got it today. The soundtrack CD is amazing.
Oh, and the game's fun too. Just some advice for those who care: if you're used to playing third person shooters, I actually recommend you play with the nunchuck, since you can't strafe while aiming with your crossbow. This means that while aiming, both controll sticks do the same thing, and you'll never get used to it. Cameral control is something that you don't really miss when playing this, at as far as I am into it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Spagem

I sorta want this game. But I'm saving up for a laptop.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

TheDreamingHawk

Is this game worth it? I preordered it for the longest time until I bought TRFF instead.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Banker-Style

The Last Story is the best game on Wii,do your self a favour and buy it,you'll just love it,.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Xyphon22

I guess moomoo kind of answered my question, but did those who got this from Gamestop get the CD for preordering, because I didn't. It's not that important, I was just wondering. I've had them forget about pre-order bonuses before though, so I'll probably go back tomorrow and check. I'm just glad to finally have the game.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

moomoo

You know, this game is really, REALLY, easy. Mistwalker should have done some tweaking in the dificulty department, or at the very least give us a hard mode.
Granted, I can't stop myself from getting into optional fights because the battle system is so fun. I wish there would have been some mandatory grind moments to justify my constant playing, but there isn't.
That's how fun this battle system is. Seriously, I've fallen in love with this game.
I could deal without the annoying narrator, though. All he does is state the blatantly obvious or say things that could be done better by actual people in the game in a more effective and expediant manner. I'm amazed they kept him in there.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Gamesake

Trainer_DJ wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

And finally the endings. I won't spoil it but for me Xeno's ending was confusing, annoying and lame complete with broken NG+. The ending of TLS was so perfect I could cry.

Funny, I really liked the ending of Xenoblade. It had some surprising revelations. The only thing is though is that it leaves you wondering about certain things, but it's kind of good those things are left to the imagination.

Xenoblade didn't leave much to the imagination.

...in my pants.

scrubbyscum999

So I picked up the game this weekend but won't be able to play it until later because I have this stupid AP Summer Assignment I have to finish on Monday, first day of school. I hate my life...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I know I shouldn't read into reviews to much but after reading game informers review of the game I was underwhelm over this game I still went ahead and picked it up thinking I might return it. Haven't played it yet but the packaging looks wonderful. Wasn't expecting a cd along with an art book.

With that said I know the review here is much better and it's good to see so many people here like it. I won't get a chance to play till next week though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

the problem is you read Game Informer. And again, I don't care about supposed gaming bias, it is pretty often the worst of online gaming journalism, but at a price.

And also I don't care if they weren't huge fans of it, but I wouldn't be surprise if they complained about something monumentally pointless.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Reala

Just got back into this after 3 months and the combat has quite a fair bit of tactics involved; well at least I think so anyway maybe not as much as your typical SRPG kind o game; but for a more standard RPG I've struggled a few times and been stuck much more often than say Xenoblade.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

WiiWareWave

For some reason The Last Story isn't available at my Gamestop right now and the employees there are claiming that the release date has been changed to August 21st, which I know isn't true. Are there any online retailers that have good deals on this game? I'm getting sick of Gamestops shady practices so I'm not purchasing this game from them.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.