Wii U Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Showing 141 to 147 of 147

AuthorMessage

CaPPa

141. Posted:

I've been on a Wii U rampage lately. I picked up Splinter Cell in August, then Rayman Legends, Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101 and Scribblenauts Unmasked in September. For October I got Arkham City for $20 and will be getting Arkham Origins at the end of the month. To round off the year I'm picking up Watch Dogs, SM3DW and Wii Fit U. It's certainly more packed than the first 6 months of the year was.

CaPPa

AuthorMessage

Warruz

142. Posted:

Technically my latest purchase was AC4 but thats not out yet so WWHD

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

143. Posted:

A little known game called Wind Waker HD.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Reverandjames

144. Posted:

Earthbound. Loving it

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4036-0835 | Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter: James_wright85

AuthorMessage

zerotheclown

145. Posted:

I got my Zelda edition Wii U, Super Luigi U, Nintendo Land, Zombi U, Assassin's Creed III, and Tekken all within the same week (not to mention getting my 3DS and all it's games in the same time frame). I've been having a blast with it!

zerotheclown

Twitter: Zero_The_Clown

AuthorMessage

Bessestad

146. Posted:

Super Mario World on eShop and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Bessestad

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

147. Posted:

Darksiders 2 (the last boxed THQ release?) and Tank! Tank! Tank! (will probably be gathering dust until I have people come over for some unfathomable reason).

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Endless Ocean 2, Lego Movie the Game
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/