Wii U Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Showing 141 to 160 of 205

AuthorMessage
CaPPa

CaPPa

141. Posted:

I've been on a Wii U rampage lately. I picked up Splinter Cell in August, then Rayman Legends, Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101 and Scribblenauts Unmasked in September. For October I got Arkham City for $20 and will be getting Arkham Origins at the end of the month. To round off the year I'm picking up Watch Dogs, SM3DW and Wii Fit U. It's certainly more packed than the first 6 months of the year was.

CaPPa

AuthorMessage
Warruz

Warruz

142. Posted:

Technically my latest purchase was AC4 but thats not out yet so WWHD

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

143. Posted:

A little known game called Wind Waker HD.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Reverandjames

Reverandjames

144. Posted:

Earthbound. Loving it

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
zerotheclown

zerotheclown

145. Posted:

I got my Zelda edition Wii U, Super Luigi U, Nintendo Land, Zombi U, Assassin's Creed III, and Tekken all within the same week (not to mention getting my 3DS and all it's games in the same time frame). I've been having a blast with it!

zerotheclown

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bessestad

Bessestad

146. Posted:

Super Mario World on eShop and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Bessestad

AuthorMessage
Pahvi

Pahvi

147. Posted:

Darksiders 2 (the last boxed THQ release?) and Tank! Tank! Tank! (will probably be gathering dust until I have people come over for some unfathomable reason).

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Nothing, really.
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

148. Posted:

Orderd a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I have always enjoyed the Tekken series, which to be honest is my favorite fighting game series, and I have been having the itch to play a Tekken game lately. Since this was the only Tekken game available right now for current gen consoles I decided to order it. Should be getting it by next Monday the latest.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

149. Posted:

I downloaded several Wii U VC games including Megaman Battle Network 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well as Citizens of Earth! That said Citizens of Earth for the Wii U is in grave need of a patch. :|

Edited on by Neko_Rukiafan

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

150. Posted:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I downloaded several Wii U VC games including Megaman Battle Network 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well as Citizens of Earth! That said Citizens of Earth for the Wii U is in grave need of a patch. :|

You probably want this thread for the VC purchases.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii_u_virtual_console/late...

I think this is more for Wii U original games not VC games.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Dipper723

Dipper723

151. Posted:

I bought Captain Toad and The Wonderful 101 in December.

Dipper723

Nintendo Network ID: jj72396

AuthorMessage
KB90

KB90

152. Posted:

Zen pinball :)

KB90

AuthorMessage
lazyinsu

lazyinsu

153. Posted:

The few games that I bought recently for my Wii U are:

• Sonic Lost World
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted U
  • Bayonetta
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Rayman Legends

All the games I bought above are physical copies. I bought a few digitally and those are:

• Cloudberry Kingdom
  • Shovel Knight
  • Stick it to The Man!

Edited on by lazyinsu

lazyinsu

Nintendo Network ID: rndmuch

AuthorMessage
Soulfox

Soulfox

154. Posted:

Watch Dogs, Lego City and MK8. All brilliant games, especially Watch Dogs.

Soulfox

AuthorMessage
cameronbelmont

cameronbelmont

155. Posted:

I bought ZombiU after all the good things I have heard.

Wasn't worth the $14 I paid. Terrible game made worse by terrible graphics.

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

156. Posted:

cameronbelmont wrote:

I bought ZombiU after all the good things I have heard.

Wasn't worth the $14 I paid. Terrible game made worse by terrible graphics.

What did you think was so bad about it?

DefHalan

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
cameronbelmont

cameronbelmont

157. Posted:

I wasn't a fan of the graphics as already mentioned. The gameplay was uninspiring. Worst of all, the controls were terrible.

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

158. Posted:

cameronbelmont wrote:

I wasn't a fan of the graphics as already mentioned. The gameplay was uninspiring. Worst of all, the controls were terrible.

the controls were a little clunky, but felt it fit with the mechanics. I really liked the way they handled pema-death. Also finding another survivor turned zombie and being able to kill them and take there stuff was addicting. I had never played a Zombie game that was able to make me think that hard about attacking just one or two zombies. I personally liked it, sorry you didn't.

DefHalan

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

159. Posted:

Captain Toad
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
cameronbelmont

cameronbelmont

160. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

cameronbelmont wrote:

the controls were a little clunky, but felt it fit with the mechanics. I really liked the way they handled pema-death. Also finding another survivor turned zombie and being able to kill them and take there stuff was addicting. I had never played a Zombie game that was able to make me think that hard about attacking just one or two zombies. I personally liked it, sorry you didn't.

To each their own, right? That's not to say there aren't a lot of great games on the WiiU, because there are. I can count two that I couldn't stomach so far, ZombiU and Monster Hunter.