Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 141 to 160 of 556

Tasuki

Orderd a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I have always enjoyed the Tekken series, which to be honest is my favorite fighting game series, and I have been having the itch to play a Tekken game lately. Since this was the only Tekken game available right now for current gen consoles I decided to order it. Should be getting it by next Monday the latest.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WiiWareWave

I downloaded several Wii U VC games including Megaman Battle Network 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well as Citizens of Earth! That said Citizens of Earth for the Wii U is in grave need of a patch.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I downloaded several Wii U VC games including Megaman Battle Network 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well as Citizens of Earth! That said Citizens of Earth for the Wii U is in grave need of a patch.

You probably want this thread for the VC purchases.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii_u_virtual_console/late...

I think this is more for Wii U original games not VC games.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jacob717

I bought Captain Toad and The Wonderful 101 in December.

Jacob717

KB90

Zen pinball

KB90

rndethan

The few games that I bought recently for my Wii U are:

• Sonic Lost World
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted U
  • Bayonetta
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Rayman Legends

All the games I bought above are physical copies. I bought a few digitally and those are:

• Cloudberry Kingdom
  • Shovel Knight
  • Stick it to The Man!

Edited on by rndethan

Soulfox

Watch Dogs, Lego City and MK8. All brilliant games, especially Watch Dogs.

Soulfox

cameronbelmont

I bought ZombiU after all the good things I have heard.

Wasn't worth the $14 I paid. Terrible game made worse by terrible graphics.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition

DefHalan

cameronbelmont wrote:

I bought ZombiU after all the good things I have heard.

Wasn't worth the $14 I paid. Terrible game made worse by terrible graphics.

What did you think was so bad about it?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cameronbelmont

I wasn't a fan of the graphics as already mentioned. The gameplay was uninspiring. Worst of all, the controls were terrible.

DefHalan

cameronbelmont wrote:

I wasn't a fan of the graphics as already mentioned. The gameplay was uninspiring. Worst of all, the controls were terrible.

the controls were a little clunky, but felt it fit with the mechanics. I really liked the way they handled pema-death. Also finding another survivor turned zombie and being able to kill them and take there stuff was addicting. I had never played a Zombie game that was able to make me think that hard about attacking just one or two zombies. I personally liked it, sorry you didn't.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

unrandomsam

Captain Toad
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

cameronbelmont

DefHalan wrote:

cameronbelmont wrote:

the controls were a little clunky, but felt it fit with the mechanics. I really liked the way they handled pema-death. Also finding another survivor turned zombie and being able to kill them and take there stuff was addicting. I had never played a Zombie game that was able to make me think that hard about attacking just one or two zombies. I personally liked it, sorry you didn't.

To each their own, right? That's not to say there aren't a lot of great games on the WiiU, because there are. I can count two that I couldn't stomach so far, ZombiU and Monster Hunter.

Nicolai

I guess my last one would've been Armillo. It was okay. I definitely recommend it if you're all about platforming, but the story is childish and the framerate is choppy. The characters in it are cute, though (in a cute animal sorta way, not a pervy way).

Also this year I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 (haven't played it yet), and Rayman Legends.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

SKTTR

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Ittle Dew
Tetrobot & Co.
Underground
Citizens of Earth

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

OorWullie

Just got Mario Kart 8 (finally),Dues Ex and Arkham City sent over to me from the UK.Got them 2 days ago and all I've played is MK8 online.I think I will start Batman tonight though,curious to see what all the fuss is about these games.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Nicolai

SKTTR wrote:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Ittle Dew
Underground
Citizens of Earth

Let me know how Ittle Dew is. I've been on the fence about it.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

CaPPa

My last retail game was Captain Toad.

So far this year I've bought Teslagrad, Electronic Super Joy Groove City and Punch Out!!.

CaPPa

Electricmastro

I rarely buy Wii U games which cost more than $20.00, and yet I still manage to have a decently fun time.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic