Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 541 to 556 of 556

NinChocolate

Last game I bought on Wii U was Lords of Thunder. I probably already posted that here before but it bears mentioning a couple times. I believe it had less input lag than that game’s last release on the PCEngine mini. That’s why I didn’t bother with the PCEngine mini. But I also have a Duo R. I hope LoT and other Hudson IP come to Switch with minimal lag. But something will have to hit Konami up side the head it seems before that happens.

NinChocolate

Kayvoo

@NinChocolate
Nice game! The Core Grafx Mini as it's called in the UK has minimal input lag. It has a great interface & some secret versions to find. I recommend highly if you're a shoot 'em up fan. I'll slap Konami from the left if you slap them from the right.

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: Kayvoo

Kayvoo

I grabbed Pikmin 1 & 2 from the eshop, my Wii U is now my Pikibox. Tempted to go for Metroid Prime Trilogy but I have the disc & it's a big file.

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Kayvoo

@NinChocolate
Here's a kipper I found on the radiator at work, pucker up Konami

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Gryffin

Kayvoo wrote:

I grabbed Pikmin 1 & 2 from the eshop, my Wii U is now my Pikibox. Tempted to go for Metroid Prime Trilogy but I have the disc & it's a big file.

I'm playing through Pikmin 3 on my GamePad right now, and I love it. So much fun. I never played through 1 or 2, though. I would hold off on the Metroid Prime Trilogy because there's decent chances Nintendo is making an HD version for Switch.

Gryffin

Kayvoo

@Gryffin
Good shout. I highly recommend both Pikmins but 2 is amazing & has bulbmin.

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Mikmoomamimocki

Wind Waker HD is so good. Never played the original but it feels like a new game.

Mikmoomamimocki

Darknyht

After picking up Minecraft on the Switch to play with a friend, I decided to pick it up on Wii U so that my children wouldn't bug me to play my Switch. They are happy, and I am happy. Who would have thought I would be buying a Wii U game in 2021....

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Gryffin

@Mikmoomamimocki I can't believe I don't own it yet. The Wii U is one of my favorite consoles and the one I play most right now. Wind Waker is possibly my favorite game (top three for sure alongside Sly Cooper and Snake Eater). I think I'm waiting for the right time since the game is so important to me.

Gryffin

Mikmoomamimocki

@Darknyht The Minecraft Wii U port is pretty good in my opinion. It runs well and I haven't encountered any issues with it. I just wish that they had done something special with the gamepad. Like crafting, wouldn't it be cool if you could use the gamepad to drag stuff onto the crafting table? Or maybe gyro aim for bows or something.

Mikmoomamimocki

Darknyht

@Mikmoomamimocki It runs, and my kids enjoy it. So that pretty much meets my criteria. I probably will never play it as I have the Bedrock edition on Switch. It does make it easier to change between versions when everything works the same.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

rob0tman5

an Unopened copy of Just Dance 2014.

Nintendo Switch: 3877-5819-8468

robotman5 was my first account on here but forgot info sadly!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3877-5819-8468 | Twitter:

Wargoose

This months purchases:-

Rodea the Sky Soldier
Project Zero 2
Toki Tori 2
Darksiders Warmastered edition

Wargoose

HeavyMetalWario64DS

Just got Pokemon Rumble U. Going to try and buy my wishlist before the shop closes. Those $5 coupons from Gamestop sure are helping.

HeavyMetalWario64DS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic