Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 161 to 180 of 556

Kuhang

Super Smash Bros Wii U

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

Taceus

Gaucamelee STCE and Teslagrad.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

Akazury

Last games I bought were 3D world and Watch Dogs digital, wanted to get Captain Toad but with many games unfinished I haven't allowed myself to buy any games for the time being

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

SilentHunter382

Mario Kart 8. I am very late getting this even though I had a Wii U since launch. Considering I have every system and PC is your main system you are bound to get the must have games later down the line.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

cookiex

Haven't bought anything since Smash Bros in November. Waiting for my pay so I can get Captain Toad and Shovel Knight.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

TRON

December:
Watch Dogs - pleasantly surprised how much I like this one
Captain Toad - this one is a gem. full of Nintendo charm.

January:
Disney Infinity 2.0 - lots of fun, especially with the kids. It's got the Guardians of the Galaxy, so there's that.
Lots of Figures for infinity.

Trying to patiently wait for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Probably get a new 3DS when it comes.

Edited on by TRON

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

gcunit

Gone a bit loco this since xmas and splashed out:

• Child of Light
  • Art of Balance
  • Shovel Knight
  • Armillo
  • bought all the sale items from the Super Indie Connection Sale #2 (already had Runner 2): Guacamelee; SWD; Teslagrad; S&S; Chasing Aurora
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • My First Songs

And finally, tonight, used some Rakuten vouchers to buy Wonderful 101 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for a combined total of £53, which is cheaper than if I bought them used on Ebay.

I've suddenly got quite a Wii U collection going on. SM3DW is the main omission from it that wants rectifying at some point. Plus Captain Toad. And Pikmin 3. Also NFS:MW. Wouldn't mind trying Watch Dogs too.

I think I'm in trouble.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tasuki

Picked up TNT Racers Nitro Machine Edition. Been on the fence with this one for awhile but with the 5 bucks price tag I figured what the heck.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WiiWareWave

Hori Fight Pad (Gamecube Replica Classic Controller Pro For Wii/WiiU) Luigi Edition! Honestly this is the best Classic Controller available! It's just like a Gamecube controller except it has a larger d-pad that actually works!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

I just got donkey Kong country tropical freeze 2 weeks ago. It's colorful, responsive, and the music is great. It just didn't wow me though, like it did for some people. My next Wii u purchase won't be until may, when Splatoon releases. Until then, I'll be playing the last of us remastered, and borderlands collection!

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

jariw

TRON wrote:

Trying to patiently wait for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Probably get a new 3DS when it comes.

Why get a New 3DS when X arrives?

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Krambo42

I ordered a copy of Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed yesterday. Pretty excited to check it out when it arrives!

Krambo42

jasonbrr

Picked up Watchdogs. Its no going for $25 CDN. Actually really liking the game. Held off on it since there was a lot of people/reviews saying it wasnt very good. If UBI would have released it at the same time as the other versions Im sure I would have picked it up day 1.

jasonbrr

Mr_Zurkon

Got New Super Mario Bros U it's pretty good and reminds me of how much I enjoyed SMB back in the NES days.

Mr_Zurkon

RobSkillzz

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. I'm liking this game MUCH more than I thought I would. So glad I picked it up.

RobSkillzz

3DS Friend Code: 4613-8228-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: RobSkillzz

OorWullie

Super Mario 3D World.I meant to get it back at Xmas when it was on sale on the Eshop but had problems with my internet then.I managed to get a download code online for ₤34 so not bad at all.I am enjoying it but definitely not blown away.I'm a little surprised at how quickly I've managed to get to World 5,only really had problems with 2 or 3 levels.Still great game and I look forward to playing it with 4 players.I've also ordered Sonic Racing and Need for Speed from Amazon,should be with me by the end of the week,really looking forward to them.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

andreoni79

CAPTAIN TOAD!!! I had so much trouble finding a retail copy here in Italy but the game is finally back in stock and in few hours I'm gonna pick up my copy! Captain Toad is the best selling WiiU game in Italy, followed by biggest titles like Smash Bro, 3D World and MK8. Strange, isn't it?

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

jariw

OorWullie wrote:

Super Mario 3D World.I meant to get it back at Xmas when it was on sale on the Eshop but had problems with my internet then.I managed to get a download code online for ₤34 so not bad at all.I am enjoying it but definitely not blown away.I'm a little surprised at how quickly I've managed to get to World 5,only really had problems with 2 or 3 levels.

The challenges start after Bowser's final defeat (which is in the middle of the game).

jariw

Kami2Kami

Xenoblade X - awesome graphics..!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic