Showing 121 to 125 of 125
121. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 20:38 BST
Nothing can't defeat the SNES...nothing. >.>
Since it's possible to download the best SNES games to Wii, it has already been toppled ('cause the Wii has additionally it's own library, Gamecube's library and huge catalogue of retro games in VC).
122. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 21:57 BST
There will be a problem with WiiU, or even two problems. If it is similar to PS3/XBoX it will get some third party support for sure, but then it will have 1/100 of the game library of the other two as already existing games probably will not be ported. So, if you want an HD console, your very last option would be WiiU as you already would have tons of cheap "old" games for the other two. The second problem might happen if the WiiU is too different than the other two, then nobody will support it except for quick to develop minigames and it will be depending, again, on Nintendo's HD Marios. How to avoid these problems is hard to figure out. Might be if it becomes a quite powerful device, even able to compete with PCs. But then do not expect anything cheap, and Nintendo must be cheap to be Nintendo, cheap and way overpriced, that's the trick.
Edited on Mon 19th September, 2011 @ 21:58 by Mandoble
123. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 23:27 BST
1) Ports of games for the Wii U would be a bad thing. So would remakes. If you missed out on the HD era then that's your fault, really. Why? Because a PS3 is only $250 nowadays and by the time the Wii U is out it will be even less. Above that Xbox 360s are around $100 used. $200 new. And if your getting a Wii U (which could cost up to $400 dollars easily from the looks of things), then you can definitely pay for a new/used PS3/Xbox 360 and get a few games you want.
2) How could the Wii U be drastically different from the competition? It looks like a funky PS3 controller but is very playable. According to people who went to E3 and got the chance to try it out. I don't see where you stand.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
124. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 21:01 BST
It will have a smaller game library, since third parties are already all over Xbox and PlayStation. They won't have any problems with it being drastically different though. If they don't want to use the Wii U controller in their game, then there will probably be some other choice, something like the Wii classic controller.
125. Posted: Sun 25th Sep 2011 03:21 BST
What if it sold, like, over 500 million consoles or something, and sold 20 million, or something, in its first week!And all the 3rd party devs let Sony and Microsoft to develop for Nintendo?Then, when Sony and Microsoft came out with their next thing, no one would leave Nintendo because no one bought their consoles!Then Nintendo dominated the gaming field in both handheld an console sales...
People would forget or disregard all those negative comments and stuff, (possibly from people just feeling like it at the time)... so right now would be kind of sad (before it has even been released )
Positively, if the Wii U became the Best Console Ever, even interstellar and inter-dimensional beings would get in on the fun! ;D
Comment about my signature, where ever you post!The Adventure of Link: Zelda XIII
So, I suggest this site is a thread about my sig, where it's best to comment about it somewhere near where I post or in a thread of mine.
Post something somewhere about the Zelda XIII idea and name today!