Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,921 to 23,940 of 27,917

Henmii

Poor Reggie. He's really bad at smash!

Henmii

Eel

My brother gave me an eshop card, so I bought the characters

It's interesting how Ryu can be played using only the A button

Note to self: don't use DK in the Miiverse stage.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

Someone on miiverse managed to get the K.K. Slider outfit.

Untitled

I heard about that happening. Its not something I'm too bothered by, since we have that promotion deal at 7-11 and can get it for free, but it is kinda funny.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

NintyMan wrote:

I have to say that I'm not too happy with the Miiverse stage. I saw two posts with a cuss word on them. This can only be the result of randomly generated posts from the character support community with no moderation, which is just asking for troll posts. I expect to start seeing complaints about drity drawings soon, and that's really going to make Nintendo jump. Remember what happened to Swapnote?

This is disappointing considering the stage can be quite fun when there's amusing comments or good drawings popping up. I remember Nintendo saying back when the stage was first announced that they would choose what posts would be represented, but that hasn't happened.

I was wondering how they would monitor that. Is it a problem across all regions?

Rexcalibr

The Dream Land 64 stage looks so ugly. I would have think they would have redone it or smoothed it out. The retro look only works on stages like the Donkey Kong or Duck Hunt stage.... even the DK:64 stage doesn't look that dated. Would have made more sense to have a new Earth Bound or Fire Emblem stage since those are the DLC characters.

Ryu's stage looks amazing though and I love all the retro SF tracks.

Rexcalibr

Tsuchinoko

Rexcalibr wrote:

The Dream Land 64 stage looks so ugly. I would have think they would have redone it or smoothed it out. The retro look only works on stages like the Donkey Kong or Duck Hunt stage.... even the DK:64 stage doesn't look that dated. Would have made more sense to have a new Earth Bound or Fire Emblem stage since those are the DLC characters.

Ryu's stage looks amazing though and I love all the retro SF tracks.

Dreamland 64 doesn't look sM weird in the 3ds version. But yeah, Ryu's stage is amazing.

Rexcalibr

Tried Ryu for the first time. Lost most games online but he's a fun character and a good DLC choice. I hope they keep that trend up instead of rehashing old characters. He's the only DLC in the game I can actually say I'm excited about.

Rexcalibr

Joeynator3000

Funny how everyone is surprised about the Miiverse stage...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

Most of the filtering is done on the Zero Suit Samus community

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Pkmns

Morpheel wrote:

The worst I have seen yet is the Donkey Kong thing.

I don't get why they do that. I mean, Project M has a graphically updated Dreamland, why can't the actual SSB have it, too? And if they're lazy, why don't they just re-release Melee or Brawl arenas, which still look pretty good?

Pkmns

Pootypie

There was a really... disturbing post for Captain Falcon I have seen that made me quit the match lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

I guess to have something to talk about... How's everyone doing with the challenges? I currently have 114/140 completed. I completed the Dr. Mario 8 fever rush challenge today.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Iggly

I've been stuck with 133/140 for 5 months now lol, I'm hoping to change that once exams are over. Also I haven't used any gold hammers if you're wondering.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic