Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,941 to 23,960 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

I think I only have 7 left, counting both versions.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

Why not use the golden hammers? Although I have used 2 of them blindly on gray squares... Never doing that again... So I have 3 left.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Iggly

TheGreatLord wrote:

Why not use the golden hammers? Although I have used 2 of them blindly on gray squares... Never doing that again... So I have 3 left.

I dunno, I feel that it isn't necessary since the stuff I have left is stuff that I'll be doing eventually like complete All-Star with all characters or get all custom moves. Plus I can brag to my friends that I completed every challenge without using the golden hammers.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Pootypie

I actually wish I didn't use 2 of mine earlier... If I didn't I probably would have tried doing all without using the hammers. After all the challenges aren't THAT hard, just time consuming.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

IceClimbers

So do you guys think there will be more Smash DLC than previously thought in order to compensate for the Wii U's slow schedule - particularly into next year?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

veeflames

I'm still stuck at 118... on the Wii U. I really need to get around clearing 9.0 without losing a life.... but those darn CPUs with their perfect dodges and their intense hatred for you the moment they grab an item.
To be honest, I need some tips. X(

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

UGXwolf

Rexcalibr wrote:

Tried Ryu for the first time. Lost most games online but he's a fun character and a good DLC choice. I hope they keep that trend up instead of rehashing old characters. He's the only DLC in the game I can actually say I'm excited about.

Those of us that played previous Smash games really love some of those characters they're "rehashing" and are willing to out down a little extra for them to be in the game. If you don't like the characters, that's fine. Don't buy them. You aren't required to, after all. Thing is, though, I still don't have my main back from Brawl and no, Fox doesn't even come close to being similar enough to cover it. I'm actually gonna be rather pissed if we never get Wolf back, but I don't think we're gonna have that problem.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

TheGreatLord wrote:

I guess to have something to talk about... How's everyone doing with the challenges? I currently have 114/140 completed. I completed the Dr. Mario 8 fever rush challenge today.

Cleared all of them in Wii U.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I'm still stuck at 118... on the Wii U. I really need to get around clearing 9.0 without losing a life.... but those darn CPUs with their perfect dodges and their intense hatred for you the moment they grab an item.

Tried using Ganondorf?

Pootypie

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

I guess to have something to talk about... How's everyone doing with the challenges? I currently have 114/140 completed. I completed the Dr. Mario 8 fever rush challenge today.

Cleared all of them in Wii U.

How does it feel to have all of them done?

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatLord wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Tried using Ganondorf?

OK. He's strong.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

KO-Cub

God Roy is a MAN! 2 stock a couple thanks to High power and Rage effect. I fear Ike is outdone with his usefulness. Ike may have better recovery, but so much leans towards Roy being better imo. Does anyone else believe Roy is just an overpowered Ike?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

TheGreatLord wrote:

I helped a Smashing friend of mine finish the All-Star on Hard with everyone challenge. He only has 3 challenges left and all 5 golden hammers remaining if he runs out of patience, but he's determined to complete the whole thing legit.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

JunkosBoobies

Played a match of For Glory today. Found a cool person on there. We were messing around, tauntimg and all that good stuff.

Chaos, whoever you are, if you're reading this, you're a cool person.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

With the trio of DLC fighters we got, Roy & Lucas tie for my favourite so far. Eh, Mewtwo was alright but he's old news now and I need to practice a lot more with Ryu (is cool, though). Lucas is mostly the same from Brawl so that's all good and Roy... Ooo boy, he can be such fun to play.

Before, thanks to Lucina, I didn't have to worry about spacing which I sucked at, but now there's Roy. MarthTipper-levels of strength close-up can be lethal, I've been KO'd by his F-Smash at 35% at the edge of the stage! Even then, the sourspots can work in his favour. I'll still play Lucy though 'cause I love her; but she'd probably be a bit jealous right now.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

yokokazuo

Untitled
I've been trying to get the highest percentage possible for a single hit and while I don't have maximum damage yet, I was able to get 289 damage using a custom Roy with critical hit and 529 when using it on a custom character with really low defence.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Inkling

I think Sakurai should add indie characters as trophies. It'd be pretty cool to see Shantae or Shovel Knight represented in Smash.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

IceClimbers

SuperMalleo wrote:

SSB4 Roy is better than Melee Roy that's for sure.

Same goes for Mewtwo. Mewtwo is better in Smash 4 just based on the different physics engine alone haha.

IceClimbers

Still need to pick up Roy, Lucas, and the Dreamland 64 stage. Trying to conserve funds after spending a bit much on souvenirs at Disneyland and Universal Studios , so I went with Ryu since he comes with a stage for only a little more. Ryu is fun to play as, but I need some practice to get decent with him. Mewtwo came more naturally to me, though I got smashed by some guy online who was using Mewtwo.

IceClimbers

Guitardude7 wrote:

Wow, awesome job totally ignoring my question guys You're great help.

Sorry about that. Conquest mode is basically just an "event" of sorts that pits groups of characters together. Play as one of the characters in that week's Conquest to contribute. Winning as that character contributes more points I believe (might be wrong on that). If your character or the group your character is in wins that week's Conquest, you get rewarded with coins and stuff.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic