Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,301 to 23,320 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Untitled

Sigh, its so badly done its not even funny (not HIM so much as everyone else), but seeing it still made my heart jump.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Untitled

Sigh, its so badly done its not even funny (not HIM so much as everyone else), but seeing it still made my heart jump.

Yeah, I was gonna say the whole "oh, that's what they all say until it turns out to be true" bit, but then I saw there were three rows of characters and the order made absolutely no sense whatsoever. lulz

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

How about Wreck-It Ralph?
Untitled

I mean, he can game-jump! Bowser, Pac-Man, and Sonic are already acquainted with him too.

And Dr. Eggman who is a Sonic character

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

Blast wrote:

I'm just surprised Metal Sonic and Shadow aren't character choices as costumes for Sonic. Like how Bowser Jr. has Roy and those other guys as interchangeable.

The real Roy is not in Smash 4 (yet).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

whodatninja

NintyMan wrote:

How about Wreck-It Ralph?
Untitled

I mean, he can game-jump! Bowser, Pac-Man, and Sonic are already acquainted with him too.

This is GENIUS! Plus Smash needs more Heavy weight characters! (He's a villain too, sort of, which is also lacking!)

The movie is also GREAT!

Would he be voiced by John C Reily though, or just a sound alike? Original voice probably won't be cheap.

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

MsJubilee

@VeeFlamesNL Sorry i'm too busy studying and finishing projects this weekend. Maybe next weekend when everything is calm friendo.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

veeflames

TwilightAngel wrote:

@VeeFlamesNL Sorry i'm too busy studying and finishing projects this weekend. Maybe next weekend when everything is calm friendo.

That's fine.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

IceClimbers

So I was on Smashboards, and they have their "Rate their chances of getting in" thread, where they rate the chances of a character getting in as DLC. Today's character was Simon Belmont. Let's just say it was rather depressing to read.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nintendo6400

Ya I do feel pretty stupid about the comment. I took an unecceary shot at zero and he shined that bullet back at me. Ironically something similar happened to me at work today except it was the customer who took shots and my coworkers and i reflected it back at him. Some kind karma or something. Anyways I just wanted to apologize for my inappropriate and unessary comments again ( posted my 1st apology in the article). Again, sorry Zero and sorry NL for my "ignorant" judgement.

In heinsight, I probably would've done the same thing if I was in zero's shoes. So I can't blame him.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

Awww, that's a random mature moment. It's almost heartwarming!

Seriously, though, if he's using exploits in the game, he's good at it, and that /is/ unfortunately a part of the game. Kinda similar to how I consider edge hogging a tactic of poor sportsmanship, but aside from Smash 4, that's part of the game and can't really be removed.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

Didn't think Zer0 would reply to that comment, or that he knew about NL at all.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo6400

UGXwolf wrote:

Awww, that's a random mature moment. It's almost heartwarming!

Seriously, though, if he's using exploits in the game, he's good at it, and that /is/ unfortunately a part of the game. Kinda similar to how I consider edge hogging a tactic of poor sportsmanship, but aside from Smash 4, that's part of the game and can't really be removed.

Ya, I never liked edge hogging either. Whenever I would play smash 64, melee, and brawl I would let my opponent back on.

PS I just apologized to zero on his twitter after remembering that I had a twitter. Lol

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

IceClimbers

So are there any changes in character chances as of late? I feel like the Ballot at this point is now mostly dedicated support groups voting consistently, with some characters getting a spike here or there. The only major boost I can see would be for the Inklings when Splatoon launches. I also think Simon Belmont and Bomberman have pretty much no chance now.

MsJubilee

IceClimbers wrote:

So are there any changes in character chances as of late? I feel like the Ballot at this point is now mostly dedicated support groups voting consistently, with some characters getting a spike here or there. The only major boost I can see would be for the Inklings when Splatoon launches. I also think Simon Belmont and Bomberman have pretty much no chance now.

Man in my opinion Simon Belmont and Bomberman deserve to be in smash bro's then the inklings. Not because i hate Splatoon it's because those two are iconic in they're own way,inklings are something that will be forgotten in time in my opinion.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

IceClimbers

TwilightAngel wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Man in my opinion Simon Belmont and Bomberman deserve to be in smash bro's then the inklings. Not because i hate Splatoon it's because those two are iconic in they're own way,inklings are something that will be forgotten in time in my opinion.

I agree and disagree. I disagree that the Inklings will be forgotten in time. Nintendo has been pushing Splatoon quite a bit - it's had more marketing than any Wii U game not named Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. The series already has some merchandising in Japan and there is a manga in CoroCoro. For a new IP, it's caught on really well.

I agree though that Simon Belmont and Bomberman deserve to be in Smash. They both have that iconic pedigree, and are the only other characters,with the exception of Snake, that come even close to Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, and Ryu in terms of iconic status. Unfortunately though, they're owned by Konami. With Konami's recent actions, I think the chances of one of their characters getting in are rather slim. Simon Belmont and Bomberman don't have the leverage of being a veteran like Snake does either. If a Konami character gets in, it'll be Snake. Even his chances are low to be honest.

NintendoFan64

Got a Gamecube adaptor today. And I beat Classic on 9.0 intensity without dying!...Just to get an equipment piece I already have...excuse me while I go scream.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

nacho_chicken

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Got a Gamecube adaptor today. And I beat Classic on 9.0 intensity without dying!...Just to get an equipment piece I already have...excuse me while I go scream.

Protips for Classic 9.0 (at least, on the 3DS version with no balance patches):

• Full-power custom Bowser
  • The Side-B that you can control

You will auto-win any fight against one opponent, because they die before you. You will destroy fights against multiple opponents, because Power Bowser just steamrolls through opponents like small rabbits. You deal ridiculous damage against Master Core. I assume you know how to dodge all of Master Core's moves because you're playing on 9.0.

Speaking of that strategy... is that still possible? It was too much fun to do.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic