Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,281 to 22,300 of 27,917

IceClimbers

TwilightAngel wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Operative wrote:

Does anyone know how the Mewtwo codes will work? Will we get them emailed to us on wednesday?

Yep, before we were suppose to get two codes, however now it's suppose to be one code, you use that code and then you get another in game so I heard.

When do we get these codes again?

This Wednesday. They'll be emailed out over the course of the day like the demo codes I imagine.

Brace yourselves, the code begging returns soon.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

UGXwolf

Oh, by the by, just wanted to point out that I completed the No-Lifer challenge with a custom defensive Ganondorf. Forgot what stuff I gave him, but yeah, that's hiw I did it. I don't think I altered his moves much, but that's really up to personal preference.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Gridatttack

There wont be code begging in a scale as previous because you get exactly 2 codes for your 2 games.

Previously you could be in a situation in which you got extra codes.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MasterWario

TwilightAngel wrote:

So no one is annoyed by Sonic? No? Damn i guess i'm the only one then.And King Dedede is hard to kill,i know he's a heavy weight but still he can take so much.More than any other heavy weight,it's nonsense.That's why i get scared when i face him using Mr.Game and Watch.

I can't stand Sonic at all. I will hardly ever (if ever) play him and I feel like he doesn't belong in the game. Also he counters my play-style and I don't like that all. Too much running around and grabbing...do something legit for once sonic!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MsJubilee

IceClimbers wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Operative wrote:

Does anyone know how the Mewtwo codes will work? Will we get them emailed to us on wednesday?

Yep, before we were suppose to get two codes, however now it's suppose to be one code, you use that code and then you get another in game so I heard.

When do we get these codes again?

This Wednesday. They'll be emailed out over the course of the day like the demo codes I imagine.

Brace yourselves, the code begging returns soon.

Two codes? I guess one for the 3DS and one for the Wiiu version.If this happens guess we all be better for begging.
And one more thing people actually used customs to beat challenges?Wow

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

Actually, it sounded like you get one code and that unlocks the Mewtwo on both systems option.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

veeflames

Guitardude7 wrote:

So I know I'm late to the party on this, but my friend and I tried Classic mode on 9.0 yesterday. And honestly, the fights weren't that bad. They were tough, but we beat them easily. You know what we couldn't beat though? Master Core. Seriously, Master Core is the CHEAPEST boss fight I've ever fought. The Master Giant has practically undodgeable attacks. Master Beast isn't TOO tough but he definitely racks up damage enough to the point where we can't stand a chance against Master Sabers. Master Sabers is absolutely stupid. It is SO hard and SO frustrating to dodge every one of its attacks. And to make matters worse, it has an isnta-kill move. And even when we DID beat Master Sabers there was still the stupid Master Shadow to go through.

So TL;DR Master Core breaks classic mode for me. It was fair and balanced until that boss. I can't even imagine going through all of that AND Master Fortress on top of that. Man what a load of crap.

I haven't beaten the No-Lifer challenge myself, but I plan to clear it soon. My problem isn't the Masters, though. It's the CPUs! Once they get their hands on some powerful item like a hammer, they aim for you, even if there are other CPUs. I'm always trying to land 1on1 or Team battles.
The Masters are tricky, though. Of all the 5, I'd say Master Giant's the easiest. His attacks are so easy to dodge, you can beat him without taking much damage. The worst is definitely Master Edge. Sure, if you time it well, you can dodge its attacks. But the problem is that its attacks are horribly strong. I can barely pass Master Edge without taking overwhelming damage. Master Fortress is a matter of constant practice and grabs, and you're done.
Master Beast and Master Shadow are matters of carefulness. Make a mistake, and you could be punished severely.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

I do wonder what was the reason for him not coming back?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Undead_terror

TwilightAngel wrote:

Pretty sure they said they just wanted one character to have one form/moveset so that's why Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZSS are no longer together, although it would be nice if Squirtle and Ivysaur were back since they were pretty original in moves, however it would be too many Pokemon characters I guess.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I thought ivysaur was a bizzare pick. I liked squirtle though.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

Untitled

1.0.6 update image leak.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

Undead_terror wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Pretty sure they said they just wanted one character to have one form/moveset so that's why Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZSS are no longer together, although it would be nice if Squirtle and Ivysaur were back since they were pretty original in moves, however it would be too many Pokemon characters I guess.

I thought it was another 3DS version limitation like how Ice Climbers got cut, making transformations separate characters is a much easier task hence why Sheik and ZSS were still playable.

@Gridatttack I think the code begging will still exist, at least with the NA users who haven't registered both games. I could see something like "I'll trade you a Tropical Freeze code (from CN platinum rewards) for a 3DS Mewtwo code. [insert email address]" being rather common.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Gridatttack

Yes, there might be code begging, but not as the scale of the demo codes, because there's simply not enough codes to spare.
Pretty sure if you get the codes, you will use them on your games.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Azooooz

It's happening guys. I'm currently downloading Smash Bros. Wii U update.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

veeflames

Azooooz wrote:

Proof?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TuVictus

I kind of miss playing the 3DS version. The stages and music for them were really nice, and I haven't collected much of anything on the Wii U game

TuVictus

Azooooz

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Proof?

Here:
Untitled

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Blast

Does anybody think Sora could join Smash? I think he could work... I still voted for Bayonetta, though.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Grumblevolcano

Azooooz wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Proof?

Here:
Untitled

Seeing as I won't be able to check things out for another 5 or so hours could you post images of the ingame shop (assuming it has been added)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic