Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,301 to 22,320 of 27,917

Azooooz

The update is not the one. False alarm.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

MegaMari0

MasterWario wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

So no one is annoyed by Sonic? No? Damn i guess i'm the only one then.And King Dedede is hard to kill,i know he's a heavy weight but still he can take so much.More than any other heavy weight,it's nonsense.That's why i get scared when i face him using Mr.Game and Watch.

I can't stand Sonic at all. I will hardly ever (if ever) play him and I feel like he doesn't belong in the game. Also he counters my play-style and I don't like that all. Too much running around and grabbing...do something legit for once sonic!

Actually, Projectile heavy characters work wonders on sonic. Megaman and toon link are my picks for a sonic player. Megaman's lemons stops him in his tracks(unless he jumps, but so can you). Toon link is a quick bugger as well and throwing bombs/boomerang keep him from getting to full speed. I use arrows when I knock him off the stage to disrupt his recovery and open him up to finishers

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

veeflames

Azooooz wrote:

Hmmm... maybe it's just some sort of preparation for Wednesday's goodies.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

Azooooz wrote:

Check the sound test to see if stuff like Nintendo Land Medley is present. Maybe it's also preparation for Miiverse stage and tournaments.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Speaking of which, do we know when we're getting that stage and the sharing functionality yet?

TuVictus

DreamyViridi

The sharing function is what's coming up now. Miiverse stage and Tourney Mode are later down the road.

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

A reminder to what's coming on the 15th.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

The sharing function is what's coming up now. Miiverse stage and Tourney Mode are later down the road.

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

A reminder to what's coming on the 15th.

We don't actually know that and the "and more" part makes me think it is a possibility at least the Miiverse stage will be in the update.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Azooooz

I think the update is only happened with me as the hard drive wasn't detected when my Wii U is powered on. So, my bad. It still shows v1.02 on the title screen.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Pootypie

If only they add in team attack on in for glory in the next update. One can dream...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

If only they add in team attack on in for glory in the next update. One can dream...

That would not be a good idea...
You'd just have tons of team SDs.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Wouldn't work, the chances of having proper team synergy with some random on the internet is probably one in a million if that. Yes team attack would get rid of stupid spam tactics for the most part but it takes playing with someone quite a bit to actually be effective.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Pootypie

Well I was talking about at least for when you have another person with you, the two players version not the one when you match up with a random teammate.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

2 moar days. owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Azooooz

Also, a small reminder:

Nintendo Network Maintenance:

From Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:50 PM

• Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:00 AM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:

Wii U

• Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Nintendo 3DS

• Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Tsuchinoko

Arg, the update and Mewtwo are tomorrow and my 3ds is having circle pad issues.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Tomorrow? But it's only the thirtee- oh. Japan.

What's it like getting all kinds of things the rest of the world will never see? What's it like to be loved?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

...So, are we able to nab Mewtwo before the downtime? Was hoping the email would be a midnight thing. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

Tsuchinoko wrote:

That sucks. On a brighter note, I got a GC controller adapter recently... just in time! I have an awesome brother.
Sorry if that didn't help...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Rexcalibr

TeeJay wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

What's it like getting all kinds of things the rest of the world will never see? What's it like to be loved?

SSB4 for Wii U was released in the U.S. and Canada over a week before it was released in Japan. Just saying.... but they will get the new Fire Emblem game before us.

Rexcalibr

Nintenbomba128

[quote=Tsuchinoko]

Rexcalibr wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Its also the same for australian people since its the 15th tomorrow

Nintenbomba128

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic