Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,861 to 21,880 of 27,917

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

Voting for Snake to come back.

Also, did they announce the date for spring update? Because I don't remember them doing so...

The direct was good. But it seemed like a 3DS weeb fest with some Wii U sprinkled in. Still good though.

Coming with patch, which is same time Mewtwo comes out!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Allx360

Voting for King K Rool, He deserves to be in, plus he has a moveset already built!

PK Hype!

Tsuchinoko

YAAAAAAS!

The Lucas news killed me, took me to heaven and then gave me life again.

Two things.

• I watched the Japanese Direct so I didn't catch how many fighters from the ballot would make it in, or if it was just the top choice. Lets try to get Wolf back in!
  • Also, during Lucas' trailer I heard the Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise mashup. Isn't that song not in either game? Maybe music will be added with the DLC characters.

Lucas amiibo!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

Hmm.... I'm thinking if it's even worth it considering how unpopular my choice would be.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

DreamyViridi wrote:

Hmm.... I'm thinking if it's even worth it considering how unpopular my choice would be.

Who are you wanting? I think mine isn't all that popular either, but I gotta try. I mean, the characters even showed up in the roster in my dreams....I MUST get Rune Factory 4 into this! lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

luisesteban

Snake, King K Rool, Bayonetta, are who people are talking more about this poll.

luisesteban

SparkOfSpirit

If we can get Wolf and Ice Climbers back then that's good enough for me. Anything else is gravy.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tsuchinoko

Lucas looks thinner, just like they did with Ness. Strange, the price for Mewtwo is up on the site, but Lucas' is still blank.

They must have been working on him since at least January.

As for the ballot, I honestly think other than Snake, they'd seriously only take first party characters as viable candidates.

With the ballot going on so long I doubt we'd see any character DLC after Lucas until winter.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SuperDan64

No no, we need a new character with a new moveset, not something we've had before! That's boring! King K Rool is my vote.

Edited on by SuperDan64

In a video game, have you ever died in the credits before? Well I have, in Super Mario Galaxy 2! I was so confused. It was a glitch for sure.

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5045-2419 | Nintendo Network ID: DCraib

Nintendo6400

Jazzer94 wrote:

Made my vote.
Untitled

I did my vote too, but I couldn't do just one T.T
So I did 6!
KIng K. Rool
Wolf
Hades
Issac
Paper Mario
and Ghirahim! I know he's an assist trophy, but I couldn't help myself!
I hope they choose like 3 characters to make for the ballets.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DreamyViridi

Sanya wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Who are you wanting? I think mine isn't all that popular either, but I gotta try. I mean, the characters even showed up in the roster in my dreams....I MUST get Rune Factory 4 into this! lol

Outside of veterans, I'm thinking of what newcomers I'd like to see. One of my most wanted is obvious (which we've agreed on before ), the other is obscure but I've mentioned him before on the thread. Morally, I can only vote once so...

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Budda

I think Snake won't be considered at all.
You know that rumour about the conflict between Konami and Kojima.
We've got Snake in Brawl because of Kojima's influence. I don't know about this now.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

NintendoFan64

Untitled
That's it. I am satisfied. I don't care about what fighters come at this point...okay maybe a little, but still, YES!!!! Also, there were two things they did to him that I like:
1. Both Masked Man AND Boney's sprites appear on Lucas' shirt for two of his alts.
2. He actually smiles.
P.S. If I'm unable to get neither Lucas OR Ness's amiibos because of scalpers, someone's gon' have to die >(DISCLAIMER: I am merely joking, because not being able to get a toy is not a good enough excuse to kill a man...or woman...or, in some bizarre twist, NEITHER.)

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Gridatttack

Nintendo can see the multiple votes because they come form your same IP

Also I dunno who to vote.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

DreamyViridi

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Untitled
That's it. I am satisfied. I don't care about what fighters come at this point...okay maybe a little, but still, YES!!!! Also, there were two things they did to him that I like:
1. Both Masked Man AND Boney's sprites appear on Lucas' shirt for two of his alts.
2. He actually smiles.
P.S. If I'm unable to get neither Lucas OR Ness's amiibos because of scalpers, someone's gon' have to die >(DISCLAIMER: I am merely joking, because not being able to get a toy is not a good enough excuse to kill a man...or woman...or, in some bizarre twist, NEITHER.)

The first thing I noticed was Lucas smiling. The way I see it, much like how Ike went from Path of Radiance Ranger in Brawl to Radiant Dawn Hero in Smash 4, Lucas has now grown up from all of his experiences.

Mario Maker Levels

cookiex

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendo6400

Watch Wolf be announced at E3 along with the New Star Fox. Please?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic