Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,881 to 21,900 of 27,917

Grumblevolcano

I voted for Wolf. Given that Lucas is happening, Wolf definitely needs to be present!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

I voted for Professor Layton and Luke.

My brother's so happy Lucas is returning. He was a huge Lucas main in Brawl, and my oh my quite the expert! And Mewtwo and Lucas are getting amiibo figurines. YES!!!!
I also can't wait to beat my first Mewtwo and Lucas opponents online. That feeling of sweg, tho XP

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Gridatttack

I would vote for wolf, I mean, he was my Brawl main, but I would rather like a new character.

Perhaps Wolf is under dev like Lucas was hidden all this time?

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

SparkOfSpirit

I'm thinking Wolf is being held back for Star Fox Wii U, but I think he's the most obvious next character. It's Ice Climbers I'm hoping Sakurai figures out. I want all the vets back before new characters.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Rexcalibr

Sergio151 wrote:

Okay you guys. I've had like 20 characters written down, but I narrowed it down to 10. Here's my wishlist.

10. Tails
9. Ridley
8. Viridi
7. Toon Zelda
6. Rayman
5. Paper Mario
4. Simon Belmont
3. Snake
2. Ice Climbers
1. WOLF!

Tails would be ok as a palette swap of Sonic. He is not deserving of his own slot.

I would not want Paper Mario… I just don't like multiple slots wasted on the same person and we already have Dr. Mario, and look at Mario Kart 8.

Ridley will not happen since he's a stage hazard.

I would love to see Simon Belmont though… that would just be amazing… or Alucard. Doubt it though because I don't think they're going to go through the trouble of getting a third party licensed character for DLC.

Rexcalibr

Toad160

I swear if we get Cat Mario

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

veeflames

I looked at Mewtwo's moves in his reveal trailer, and I noticed he used Glare on Ganondorf. Ganondorf became instantly stunned. Fair or unfair? We shall see... Personally, I hope the stun lasts for a short time.

God first.

Screenshot

All I want now is Pulseman, Ice Climbers and Wolf seeing as Takamaru is an assist trophy, but my vote went to Pulseman

Proud owner of a New 3DS Ambassador Edition
Previously known as: SlicingScyther

Nintendo Network ID: Blastoise286

Neoproteus

I voted for Inkling from Splatoon.

The runners up were Bayonetta, Isaac, Ridley, Yoshimitsu, Dixie Kong, Krystal, and Ghostbuster Luigi, though I only actually voted for Inkling.

Neoproteus

LzWinky

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I looked at Mewtwo's moves in his reveal trailer, and I noticed he used Glare on Ganondorf. Ganondorf became instantly stunned. Fair or unfair? We shall see... Personally, I hope the stun lasts for a short time.

He did the same thing in Melee

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rexcalibr

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Maybe it should be like Wii Fit Trainer's stomp, or any other move that forces you into the ground? Those moves effect last longer depending on how much damage you have. Isn't JigglyPuff's sleep song the same?

Rexcalibr

JC10101

In lucus's trailer was the first thing he did a D-tilt with no end lag? That could be huge for combos.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

veeflames

TingLz wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Oh. Well, I haven't played much of Melee....

God first.

veeflames

Rexcalibr wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Maybe it should be like Wii Fit Trainer's stomp, or any other move that forces you into the ground? Those moves effect last longer depending on how much damage you have. Isn't JigglyPuff's sleep song the same?

Yeah, that's what I thought too, as well as ZSS' stun gun. I just hope that glare attack won't be unfair in Sm4sh.

God first.

SparkOfSpirit

TingLz wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Only it actually seems to be a good move here.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Joeynator3000

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TingLz wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Oh. Well, I haven't played much of Melee....

Yeah, not a big deal...but it's also called Disable, not Glare.
Anyways I knew his Final would be a Mega, which one was that, though? I get his and Charizard's (though now I know it's Charizard X) mixed up.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Blast

Soooo....
Konami tweeted that they want Snake to become a fighter in Smash 4....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SparkOfSpirit

Blast wrote:

Soooo....
Konami tweeted that they want Snake to become a fighter in Smash 4....

I'd rather Simon Belmont.

― G.K. Chesterton

Tsuchinoko

I do like some of the changes to Lucas. The down throw burying the opponent in the ground is interesting.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Eel

I wonder what anime voice will they use for Mewtwo.

The most recent one that appeared in the anime (and it could mega evolve just like this one) was female-like. But part of me wants to hear the classic Mewtwo.

Also, gotta love that Shadow Lugia alt color.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic