Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,401 to 12,420 of 27,917

Joeynator3000

The_Ninja wrote:

http://nintendoeverything.com/tag/famitsu/
That PM stage looks amazing.

I'm guessing the new screen is based off the first Paper Mario game, only played that one once, so yeah. xD
They better get SPM in that stage somehow. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Aarod-Kong wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Wait isn't ridley a returning boss character? Or is it just me?

Not really. Sakurai only shown his shadow with a somewhat vague statement and has since then been very hush-hush about it.
To me, Ridley still has a chance.

That's actually the reason I'm still hopeful. He didn't specifically say he was a boss, and I remember seeing a video about the whole Ridley debate, and the people in it stated that it doesn't really look like he's a boss. I mean, I'd expect him to be attacking the fighters, but instead he just sort of slowly glides across the stage.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

Oh right, only beat that game once, too. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pootypie

19Robb92 wrote:

Just going to leave this here..

RYMOR: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Leaks Reveal Unannounced Veterans, Fresh Faces
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I would... LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Although this is most likely fake...

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DBPirate

I really like that "fake" roster. I just wish Ice Climbers and Lucas were on it (yes, I know they are "DLC"). Even if this is fake, I'm glad the leaker had enough common sense to put Bowser Jr. on the roster.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

UGXwolf

Bear in mind that I still think this leak is a big fat fake, but I feel like people are coming up with every reason they can to call it fake. Keep in mind the game isn't done, guys. An error here, a glitch there. They're still working on it. Honestly the only GOOD argument I've heard against this leak is from @MonocledMetroid about ESRB members not even getting copies of the game, anymore. Every other reason has been silly nit picks that just sound to me like the arguments against the Palutena leak. (True or not, she's in the game, and that's my point. Don't denounce the point of the leak completely just cause you think it's false.)

For what it's worth, this leak is actually pretty well made, if it's fake. The boxes line up surprisingly well, which rarely happens, and the character art looks amazingly believable.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo_Ninja

I'd be okay with this roster.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo6400

Hey curious question. Do all HD TV's support 60 fps? Because I've been playing some wii u games that do 60 fps, but I'm just not seeing it. Now is that just me or am I gonna have to get a new tv?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DefHalan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Hey curious question. Do all HD TV's support 60 fps? Because I've been playing some wii u games that do 60 fps, but I'm just not seeing it. Now is that just me or am I gonna have to get a new tv?

Do you have the TV on its Game setting?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

@UGXwolf You do raise a good point, but the game is almost finished. In fact, a game is typically finished three weeks before release, which is just a could days away for Japan.

But, oh well. While I have your attention, though, I need you to go vote at the two VGM tournament threads. We miss you.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CaviarMeths

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Pretty sure any TV will support 60fps. 60hz is industry-standard and has been since the beginning. TVs have always been 30fps (well, 29.97), and the frames get interlaced to display at 60hz.

Newer TVs are out now that support 120hz, but since no media actually even uses a refresh rate that high, the TV itself is duplicating, combining, and shuffling images to display at that rate. Some TVs do it well, some don't. This is a pretty good explanation of the process: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2379206,00.asp

But yeah, your TV does 60hz. Your grandma's does too.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

DefHalan wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Do you have the TV on its Game setting?

Game setting? I think so.

CavierMeth: thanks for the explanation!

PS My Grandma's tv is 3 times than mine XD

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Freeon-Leon

I know it's and old discussion now but I wanted to show you how the roster may look in the final version:

At 1:13 (and later) you can see an approach of the final look of the roster and the overall presentation

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

TheKingOfTown

I'm surprised at how quick you all are to say the leak is fake. It's about 50/50 on sites like Smashboards and Reddit. I personally think that it very well could be real. The models would be amazing if it was fake.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Yoshi

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I'm surprised at how quick you all are to say the leak is fake. It's about 50/50 on sites like Smashboards and Reddit. I personally think that it very well could be real. The models would be amazing if it was fake.

Many of us including myself are under the impression that a leak is fake until proven real.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Tsuchinoko

brewsky wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Many of us including myself are under the impression that a leak is fake until proven real.

A million times this. The placement of some of the characters is off, and why are some of them so dark? Ganondorf just looks like a dark brown blob, Wario looks like a hot mess, and not in a good way, and while some characters look clear, theres blurring on others.

I don't think its a bad thing to be sceptical. I would be surprised if a large portion of us just flat out believed this 100%

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Blast

Dark Pit will remain as a costume choice for Pit and Bowser Jr. is a PLAYABLE CHARACTER?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! No. WAY.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic