Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,381 to 12,400 of 27,917

Yoshi

Morphbug wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

I already saw that

Then why is it a far-fetched reason to call it fake?

(Friendly reminder that I don't even think this character will be playable)

Because outside of the way the head is turning and the similar mouth, they don't match up all that well.

You could line up Agitha's face in my avatar with theirs, and it would look similar.

They match up enough to me, and everything else that doesn't match could've been easily edited (smaller nose, less apparent mouth).

The fact of the matter is, if this was legit, Sakurai would not have two characters having an identical pose. That's more than enough reason to call it fake (to me).

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Megapokepaul

@all the whole roster have been leaked. Jygglipuff !!!!!

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Obviously not fake. It has characters that are on everyone's wish list!

Ridely.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

The stage selection screen gives it away for me.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Yoshi

MonocledMetroid wrote:

MonocledMetroid wrote:

That's completely fake, the ESRB doesn't play or even receive copies of the games they rate:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_process.jsp

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THERE IS NO WAY A LEAK CAME FROM AN "ESRB COPY" THE ESRB DOESN'T PLAY OR EVEN RECEIVE THE GAMES IT RATES!

Calm down. -_- And please rip the Caps Lock key out of your keyboard, it's completely unnecessary.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Eel

MonocledMetroid wrote:

MonocledMetroid wrote:

That's completely fake, the ESRB doesn't play or even receive copies of the games they rate:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_process.jsp

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THERE IS NO WAY A LEAK CAME FROM AN "ESRB COPY" THE ESRB DOESN'T PLAY OR EVEN RECEIVE THE GAMES IT RATES!

We heard that before.

We are just having a nice civil conversation about the character art the supposed faker made.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsuchinoko

Lucas, how long are you going to be sleeping in? Wake up so we can go out and play!

Let's see if I can finish this game by next week.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MasterWario

lol it took me like 4 pages to find this "leak" everyone was talking about. Anyway, I'd say it's fake no matter what really, but the thing that easily gives away is Dr. Mario. There's just no way, unless the character roster has like 60 characters.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LzWinky

Megapokepaul wrote:

@all the whole roster have been leaked. Jygglipuff !!!!!

Mario is slacking. He needs to fix these so called "leaks"

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SparkOfSpirit

I just don't understand why Sakurai would cut two perfectly good characters in Lucas and Wolf but add two clones like Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. It doesn't make much sense.

I'll say it's fake.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Eel

(Again, not validating the leak)

What makes you think that these Dr Mario and Pittoo would be more cloney than Wolf and Lucas were?

Anyway, again, did the leaker even try to sell that roster as the "final" 100% complete one?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

What makes you think that these Dr Mario and Pittoo would be more cloney than Wolf and Lucas were?

Anyway, again, did the leaker even try to sell that roster as the "final" 100% complete one?

Lucas, Wolf, and Luigi have often been praised as the least "cloney" clones in the series so far.

Inkling

If you think the Stage Select and Character Select screens are plain/boring, they're exactly how they were in the demo I played except for the names
Mr.G&W's hand in Wario's slot could just be to show his quirkiness. (saw this on a site)
Why would they have the names with the characters at this size on a tiny screen?
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120723000239/fantendo/im... This and the full icon of Dr. Mario are quite different
Duck Hunt Dog doesn't seem too out there, considering the Wii Fit Trainer
Customization is off, so Mii Fighters aren't there
Dr. Mario could receive a fresh moveset
Duck Hunt Dog, Jigglypuff, Ness, Dr Mario and Bowser Jr all have new artwork

Don't even get me started on the Yoshi's Island pic with the characters on it.

Of course, it could still be fake but a few points. If it is fake, then I applaud the leaker

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

SparkOfSpirit

Morphbug wrote:

Dr. Mario is a 100% clone from Melee whose only difference is that his fireballs are pills. There's no reason he shouldn't be a costume. Dark Pit has no reason to not just be an alternate for Pit with a different voice.

Wolf and Lucas have almost no similarities with Fox and Ness except the names of some of their B moves. Ganondorf and Falco are more clone-ish, and according to this leak they're back.

My biggest problem is the lack of any new Donkey Kong characters, though. The franchise is big enough to deserve more than 2 reps. Certainly more than the 3 Kid Icarus will apparently have should the leak actually be real.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

MsJubilee

Wait isn't ridley a returning boss character? Or is it just me?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Kewlan

I get the feeling that no characters were cut since the 3DS version is only 2GB.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Joeynator3000

midnafanboy wrote:

Wait isn't ridley a returning boss character? Or is it just me?

Boss character, people are ignoring this and assuming he's playable. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tsuchinoko

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Dr. Mario is a 100% clone from Melee whose only difference is that his fireballs are pills. There's no reason he shouldn't be a costume. Dark Pit has no reason to not just be an alternate for Pit with a different voice.

Wolf and Lucas have almost no similarities with Fox and Ness except the names of some of their B moves. Ganondorf and Falco are more clone-ish, and according to this leak they're back.

My biggest problem is the lack of any new Donkey Kong characters, though. The franchise is big enough to deserve more than 2 reps. Certainly more than the 3 Kid Icarus will apparently have should the leak actually be real.

We'll see what happens. I want Lucas back, and although by now nothing we do can have an impact on the game since its by now finished production, over the next week I'll be marathoning Mother 3. I want to see if I can finish it by the anniversary on the 27th. It's my own private little thing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic