Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 3,310

Odnetnin

I just got the Steam app for my Kindle Fire last night by doing crazy magic with an Android phone, and even though I saw the first Steam outage announcement on Twitter, I didn't make the connection and thus assumed that my Steam app wasn't functioning properly because of the way I installed it. I reinstalled it and it still wasn't working, and I was about to be really sad until I checked desktop Steam, which was having problems too, and then Twitter again.

Anyway.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

JohnDoe123

Oddy wrote:

Who want to play Battlefront II this President's Day weekend?!

I would! But I'm busy at certain times...

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

edhe

I just logged in to steam to be greeted by a news item saying my largely worthless coupons earned over the Christmas sales will expire in March. That was news to me...

Largely worthless apart from the 50% off Civilization IV: GOTY Edition. I might cash it in unless anyone here has any coupons of their own they may want to trade for it.

Otherwise, I have a 50% off Valve Coupon, a 25% off Valve Coupon and a 50% off CyanWorlds coupon that I'm desperate to give away. Would anyone be interested in any of those?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Reala

edhe wrote:

Largely worthless apart from the 50% off Civilization IV: GOTY Edition. I might cash it in unless anyone here has any coupons of their own they may want to trade for it.

how about -50% nuclear dawn, -50% multiwinia and -50% atom smasher? would be willing to give all which would mean 3 possible purchases though, afraid that's the best I can offer.

Reala

_mikero_

I have 2 x -50% valve, -50% the ball, -50% gratuitous space battles, and a -50% off rockstar games publisher coupon. I'm not going to use any so they're free if anyone is interested.

_mikero_

edhe

After giving the Civilization IV GOTY coupon away, I now have 3 more coupons up for grabs.

Really, I wish there was an option where you could virtually shredd the tickets up into tiny pieces. I've just realised the coupons expire on the 1st of March - that's in two days.

Mikero - if that Rockstar coupon is useable with LA Noire Complete, I'd gladly take it off your hands. You can check by selecting it for purchase and looking for the bit that says you can pay with the coupon.

Again, the coupons I have left are:
Valve -50%
Valve -25%
Multiwinia -50%
CyanWorlds -50%
Nuclear Dawn -50%

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

_mikero_

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is a new indie bundle website up: http://groupees.com/bemine

The bundle has steam keys and is pay what you want for Xotic, Sideway New York, Beep, Wasteland Angel, and the Ball. A few other bonus games/DLC could also be included if their total target donations are reached.

Edited on by _mikero_

_mikero_

sykotek

PSA: Today is the last day to use your Steam coupons, so use them while you still have them!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Shadow100

I have codes for Cave Story+ and and Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight)
Anyone want them? I'll send you them through backloggery I guess

Xkhaoz

Did Rayman Origins demo just randomly pop in to everyone's library?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Odnetnin

Shadow100 wrote:

I have codes for Cave Story+ and and Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight)
Anyone want them? I'll send you them through backloggery I guess

I'd like Cave Story+ (I already have it, but it would make a great late birthday present for my Japanese uncle).

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Ravage

Viceroy_Khaoz wrote:

Did Rayman Origins demo just randomly pop in to everyone's library?

It did apparently...

Reala

Recettear the item shop tale is on sale at under £5 for just 2 and a half hours more, not a game I would have gone for at full price but took the plunge at 66% off seems like a neat quirky JRPG from what little I've played for the low price point and 82/100 metascore it looks like a great deal while it lasts.

Reala

Ravage

Stacking looks like a neat little game. Gonna have to pick it up soon if i can.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.