Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 3,310

V8_Ninja

Does anyone have any coupons for Amnesia: The Dark Descent or any publisher/developer coupons for Frictional Games? Me and my mates are trying to all get Amnesia and pull an all-nighter while recording our audio over Skype. I do have some other goods to trade for, most notably various Valve coupons and the game Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Lan

@syk yeah i know me and my roommate are getting really into this game. and yeah, it's basically diablo 2 with prettier graphics, and set in ancient greece, egypt, and other areas i haven't gotten to yet. i like it more than d2 honestly

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Lan

And what are valve coupons and stuff? i'm kinda new to steam

Dragon friend safari

Reala

Lan wrote:

And what are valve coupons and stuff? i'm kinda new to steam

they give you discount on games

Reala

Lan

@reala and how are they acquired?

Dragon friend safari

Xkhaoz

@Lan Steam Coupons were promotional items that you could have earned during the Steam holiday sale. You would have acquired them by completing certain achievements in games, and you could have won coal, coupons, or full games. TL;DR version, that ship has sailed my friend.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Reala

Well I'm fairly new to steam too I got my coupons through the xmas promotion they ran where you had to complete various tasks set each day which varied a lot from things like simply joining the give away group they had running to clearing some set objective in a game both free and paid, sometimes you.d get a lump of coal sometimes you'd get a coupon for a set %age of a game, the xmas give away is now closed though and not really sure when the next promotion but something to look out for.

Reala

Lan

oh cool. well people should add me. I'm Dylan-AH on steam

Dragon friend safari

sykotek

The new Humble Bundle is up! Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and now including Android too...pretty awesome!

Now includes:
*Anomaly: Warzone Earth
*Osmos
*Edge
*World of Goo (for paying over the average price)

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Odnetnin

sykotek wrote:

The new Humble Bundle is up! Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and now including Android too...pretty awesome!

Now includes:
*Anomaly: Warzone Earth
*Osmos
*Edge
*World of Goo (for paying over the average price)

Bought it for $5.74 for my Kindle Fire and PC. If you like any of these games at all, get this bundle now.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

Swiket wrote:

This is like, the sixth time I've bought World of Goo.

Once on WiiWare. Once as a Windows program/application thingy during the Pay-What-You-Want Birthday Sale. One or two or three times in previous Humble Bundles (including when they re-offered old bundles containing it). One more time for good measure in this one. So yeah, about six or so.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Platypus

I got into the DOTA 2 beta...but as far as I know my computer doesn't run it.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Xkhaoz

Some new games on the Steam marketplace today. Pixeljunk Eden crosses from the PSN waters to the PC. Normally $15, it's currently running a 20% off sale for the first week for $12. Next up is Mortal Kombat Kollection for $8.49 (normally $10), which contains MK1, 2, and Ultimate 3. and finally, we have a new indie title, Pineapple Smash Crew, which looks like a voxelated Smash TV styled shooter. $9 on sale today.

sykotek

The new Indie Gala bundle is up.
[youtube:aoizADPDIAU]

Also, I heard about a new bundle that is scheduled to appear on Valentine's Day... the Be Mine! Indie Game Bundle
[youtube:d3GxATOlP7w]

Also, Indie Royale should be back by Valentine's too.

...so many bundles...

Ravage

So I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I have to say, it was a really good game. The levels were, for the most part, very well designed with many alternate routes. The actual plot was quite interesting with some good morally ambiguous choices. I definitely recommend this one.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

JohnDoe123

There are way too many bundles.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

sykotek

That is the most boring video I've ever had the displeasure of watching. I just wanted to pop in to mention that Toki Tori has just been added to the Humble Bundle.

Xkhaoz

Is Steam not working for anyone else? I can't even get to the store or community through a regular browser.

nickcarney

Yeah, not working for me either. I wanted to see what the daily deal was

nickcarney

Xkhaoz

Just checked Twitter, they're investigating the outages. Also, daily deal is P.J. Winterbottom for 66% off.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.