Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,321 to 19,340 of 34,654

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Looks like I'm going to be driving 23 miles tomorrow lol. Store south of me has 6. May buy 2 at that price! Hopefully they still have them. I'll call before driving that far. Thanks for the heads up!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
Ya Ima stop and grab a handful of them tomorrow myself. For $9 a piece why not. Can always plug people who need one for their Switch at Switchworld™️

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH If they have 6 I may just buy them all as well. My brother has a Switch and he will need one and his birthday is next week. I could use one in my phone if I wanted to. I just hope they have one left tbh lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Octane

Waiting paid off. Lot of stores got new stock today and I found one for €320.

Octane

Spanjard

Preorder payed off. I got mine for €309.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Lucarian

How do I convince my parents to get me a Switch for my birthay?

Premiere Pro. Only another ten hours left.

Twitter:

antster1983

So. Many. GAMES!!!! These are coming this weekend too, according to Nintendo of America and Hamster... (although Headup Games appear to have confirmed Earth Atlantis's release this week when they retweeted my picture)

• ACA NEOGEO Burning Fight
  • Earth Atlantis
  • Pankapu
  • Tower of Babel

EDIT: Turns out Earth Atlantis isn't a guarantee for tomorrow, but nevertheless Headup Games insist it's coming "very soon".

Edited on by antster1983

antster1983

Switch Friend Code: SW-7169-0993-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: antster1983 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Call those stores as the one that said they have 6 has none.

MERG said:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
Really?

Usually Brickseek is pretty accurate. Did they search by SKU?

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH She did a lot to look for me and even got her manager and said they were all out. Not sure about the sku but she knew which one I was talking about.

She said they showed up on walmart.com but when she clicked on it they said they were all out.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
Well I hope I have more luck after work today.

If I can, want me to grab an extra for you?

NOW PLAYING
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@NintenerdCentral

Tell them it's all you want. And personally, a tactic I used when I was younger, was to say "This is all I want, if it has to count as my birthday present and part of my Christmas present too, that's fine". And usually that would do the trick. But when Christmas would finally roll around, they'd end up getting me something else anyways.

NOW PLAYING
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Please! 2 would be nice.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech

Cool. My Walmart shows having 19 in stock so... lol I'm hoping it's all good.

I'll definitely grab 2 for you if they have them in stock

NOW PLAYING
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Fingers crossed!

MERG said:

Samus7Killer

Really sucks that Switch Tax killed off physical version of Sine Mora EX.

Samus7Killer

NEStalgia

@Samus7Killer Did it really kill it off? My preorder was switched to "we'll notify you"....is it really cancelled? Ugh....I probably wont end up getting it at all then. I'm more prone to buy a physical game and stockpile it until it piques my interest and I play it than buy a digital game when I already have a backlog of physical games.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic