Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,341 to 19,360 of 69,997

GrailUK

Anyone got wind of the next wave of NeoGeo games from Hamster?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano

1.5 hours? That's not normal.

I've done tests and even on full brightness, full volume, wifi connected, no power save... even then I get like 2 hours 40 minutes from Zelda, Mario Kart, Arms, Splatoon... you name it. Usually I have brightness 2 or 3 ticks below max, same for volume, and average 3 hrs.

1.5 doesn't sound normal at all.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

rallydefault

I've found that sound has a HUGE impact on my Switch's battery life. I can play FE: Warriors with medium brightness but no sound for 3 hours no problem. I usually put it back in the dock around 20% battery, but I'm sure it could go close to another hour.

If I put sound on, it's about half that: 2ish hours.

rallydefault

Luna_110

Nope, no problem with my joycons here. They are quite firm when I'm playing on handheld mode, but I can remove them with ease if I want to use them with the grip.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

JaxonH

Interview with Miamoto- when asked about remaking Mario 64, he had this to say:

We have a version of Mario 64 on the DS, and as you mentioned there are Zelda ports on the 3DS, but rather than focus on trying to remake them, I would rather if we were to think about porting them, focus on more recent titles, but using the unique gameplay elements of the Switch. When you think about the playstyle of the Switch it would be great if I could play all classic games on it

And there you have it. Even Miamoto wants VC on Switch so he can play all the classics on everyone's favorite new hybrid console.

And what Miamoto wants... Miamoto usually gets.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

@Octane Well it's something I never thought of. Did you click the link at the bottom of the article and get to see the BotW version?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

See no talk of Gear.Club or Mantis Burn Racing. Any love for these two racers? What about MXGP3 or Monster Energy Supercross? Any love for these two dirt bike racers?

Honest truth, I think Gear.Club looks slick. It even has the arrows translucent over the road to show you which way to go just like Forza Horizon, which happens to be my favorite racer so this feels very familiar to me and quite similar. Obviously it won't be that good, but it looks good. I have my physical copy pre-ordered (GameStop exclusive).

Mantis Burn Racing is now upped to 60fps, so that's awesome. And it looks great. MXGP3 seems somewhat standard fare but, it looks enjoyable. I'm going to get it and check it out. As for Monster Energy Supercross, I never thought a game with that kind of name could actually be good but the truth is the game looks AAA. I think it could be, surprisingly, a great game.

That's 4 solid racers to look forward to on the Switch.

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH I want Gear Club but only because it's like the only racing SIM choice. I think it will fill a void but I'm not sure it will satisfy. I've played the mobile version and it feels more like bite size racing. I haven't played it much so maybe it gets deeper as you go so here's hoping.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

My biggest wants for Switch VC in order (most wanted to least wanted) would be:

• GC
  • Wii
  • GBA
  • DS
  • N64
  • GB/GBC
  • SNES
  • NES

My rankings are prioritizing Fire Emblem to be honest. For the same price as Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn nowadays you could probably buy a 3DS, Awakening, Fates (all 3 paths) and Echoes. That's how ridiculous the situation is.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano My biggest wants would be GC, followed by GBA, N64, and SNES. GameCube is at the top naturally as most of those games are inaccessible through legitimate methods these days (as are a lot of that generation's games). GBA is next up as while it was neat to have them on Wii U, I'd like them to be, you know, actually portable. Also really want the Gen 3 Pokemon games as they're my favorite.

That pricing reminds me of the pricing for HeartGold/SoulSilver. Those go for a ridiculous amount online.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ralizah

For me:
1) GBA
2) GameCube
3) SNES
4) N64
5) GB/GBC
6) NES

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Inertiacreep

If they gave us Goldeneye would it have online multiplayer? Because i would pay $60 for that.

Inertiacreep

Qwertyninty

@JaxonH oh I'm in for them. Need to see more switch footage from all of them.

Qwertyninty

Scrummer

@JaxonH What I love about "What Miyamoto wants... Miyamoto usually gets" Is that it almost feels like he's a mob boss.

"I'm sorry Mr. Patucchi we can't just transfer 2.3B to your boss' account!"
"Oh, you don't understand. What Miyamoto wants, Miyamoto gets."

Also I'm glad they're strongly hinting at VC on Switch.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

NaviAndMii

@Scrummer
"Sorry, there's no way we can bring Wolfenstein II to the Switch"
"Oh, you don't understand. What Miyamoto wants, Miyamoto gets."
"2018 okay?"

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

StuTwo

Scrummer wrote:

...it almost feels like he's a mob boss.

"Say hello to my little friends list!"

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic