Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,341 to 19,360 of 34,624

LuckyLand

Wulverblade was supposed to be released this month, I want to buy it but I still can't find it, not even an hint of its future release that should be imminent

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Lroy

LuckyLand wrote:

Wulverblade was supposed to be released this month, I want to buy it but I still can't find it, not even an hint of its future release that should be imminent

Yep, I'm ready and waiting to buy this one too. Do you know if it has online co-op?

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 |
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀|
Retro Gamer

Ryu_Niiyama

Aww Xonic got pushed back to November. I may eat the cost and get it eshop anyway. I played it enough on the vita that I'd rather not have to switch out the cards.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Please tag me before you sent a Friend Request. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LuckyLand

@Lroy I don't know. Tomorrow various games will be released, I hope to see it in the "coming soon" page of the shop then

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Lroy

@LuckyLand It's gonna be early October now. Someone just previously posted a tweet from the Dev. Seems a couple of last minute bug fixes have meant the release has slipped into next month. No biggy, I can wait. Just excited for it and the Neo Geo beat 'em ups on their way: Burning Fight (out tomorrow), Robo Army and Mutation Nation. The latter two should land in October or thereabouts alongside WulverBlade.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 |
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀|
Retro Gamer

JaxonH

@JaxonH
I'm sorry Spoony, it's a no go. There was nothing at my WalMart. Idk why inventory was showing in stock. Major bummer.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Thanks anyways. I guess it was too good to be true. I'lI continue to wait as long as I can to find a good deal. Let me know if you see anymore. Won't go any lower then a 128gb though.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

electrolite77

@NEStalgia

My preorder for Sine Mora EX on Amazon UK still shows October 10th

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Ryu_Niiyama

I'm trying to think of what overall genres is the switch missing at this point (and from announced upcoming games) ...do we have Visual Novels yet?

Edit: I take it back. Japan has a few visual novels either released or slated. So I think the switch has at least one entry in every general genre at this point.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Please tag me before you sent a Friend Request. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pazzo-ZaFool

Heads up for college gamers: if you make a free Amazon Prime Student account, you can get Super Mario Odyessy (or any other $60 game) for around $35 if you use the code COLLEGEOFFER.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

MsJubilee

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

I'm trying to think of what overall genres is the switch missing at this point (and from announced upcoming games) ...do we have Visual Novels yet?

Edit: I take it back. Japan has a few visual novels either released or slated. So I think the switch has at least one entry in every general genre at this point.

It's not missing any genre. But it definitely needs more horror games.

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

JaxonH

@electrolite77
Mine never shipped. It's showing OOS on Amazon and Sold Out on BestBuy, and no one knows anything.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Samus7Killer

That's so weird. Maybe something fell through and physical Sin Mora EX is cancelled.

Samus7Killer

Spoony_Tech

Or the shipment got hijacked again like a couple years back!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lucarian

@JaxonH, thanks for the tip but I really don't know if my parents are going to spend $300 on a system. They hate video games anyway, but I'll try.

Premiere Pro. Only another ten hours left.

Twitter:

Knuckles-Fajita

I must hate myself since the internet will crucify this.

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

49/50 followers - Sep 2

IceClimbers

So John Numbers earned his way back into this year's NWC.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic