Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,341 to 19,360 of 20,284

IceClimbers

Do it Bethesda! Would love to see Evil Within 2 on Switch.

Anyways, Nintendo Accounts apparently have two factor authentication now! It uses Google Authenticator too, which is vastly superior to the SMS that Sony uses for their 2FA.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie It depends if it's snapped in at the top or just resting on that part. I would ask the seller or maybe one of the people that bought it to see if you get a response.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hieronymus-E

I always used my 3DS stand that came with Kid Icarus Uprising for my Switch.

Thank you based Sakurai.

Edited on by Hieronymus-E

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
-Verified Cheese Aficionado and Abecedarian Author-

Ryu_Niiyama

Ugh day before the bday...instabuy.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarkRula

Hieronymus-E wrote:

I always used my 3DS stand that came with Kid Icarus Uprising for my Switch.

That's exactly what I do. Ever so handy having something from a previous console that can do a job for the next.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech I'll find out tomorrow,took a free months trial of Prime as I've got a few things to order while I'm back in the UK. I think it just grips it from the bottom so it should be OK.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6101-8403-1640

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

JaxonH

@OorWullie

I'm linking to Amazon UK since that's where you shop. I use this stand because it's incredibly portable and folds up so tiny it's amazing,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Foldable-Adjustable-Triangl...

In order to charge while in table top mode, you'll need a right angle USB-C cable, because it sits so low you can't fit a normal one in. But that's the price you pay for such a portable stand.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CableCreation-Solution-Angled-Macboo...

And since you need a wall charger to plug it into, or a portable battery, I will list one of each. The important thing to note here is that you want... need USB-C PD (Power Delivery). Power Delivery is what makes the difference between charging at 18W like the official charger, or a measly 10W which is barely enough to power the system while playing and takes incredibly long to charge. But with USB-C PD even a portable battery can charge from 0-100% in 4 hrs while playing Zelda, Splatoon, Mario Kart, whatever demanding game you so desire.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AUKEY-Charger-Power-Delivery-Oneplus...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Delivery-Fa...

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
Splatoon 2 ..... MHXX ..... Mario Kingdom Battle..... Arms

AWAITING
Fire Emblem [Switch] ..... Metroid Prime 4 [Switch] ..... Mario Odyssey [Switch] ..... Xenoblade 2 [Switch] ..... MH World [X1X] ..... Metroid Samus Returns [3DS] ..... Ni No Kuni 2 [PS4]

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Hieronymus-E

AoT 2? Pretty nice.

I used to be into the manga until it went full blown crazy within the last year. I imagine the game could have some interesting gameplay depending on if they carry the story into the arc following the Clash of Titans.

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
-Verified Cheese Aficionado and Abecedarian Author-

Ralizah

It's too bad Battle Chasers: Nightwar has such a generic name, because until now the game wasn't on my radar. It looks absolutely amazing, though! A proper turn-based dungeon crawler for Switch!

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

GrailUK

@MegaTen That's good to know. If a random PC potato on YouTube says so, then it must be right

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Octane

So I'm seeing 1TB PS4 bundles with FIFA 18 going for €320. I'm sitting here waiting for a good deal on the Switch. Ain't gonna happen, is it? I'm debating whether I should go for the red/blue one or wait until the grey edition is back in stock...

Octane

BLP_Software

@Octane To be fair the PS4 manufacturing cost has fallen over 4 years allowing them to hit that price. A new system with game never goes for low.

Actually now I think about it I paid £335 for my 1TB PS4 in 2015 without a game. Turns out its not much of a price drop on the PS4 side.

Still, there is the Odyssey bundle if you want thay.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Grumblevolcano

@Octane Well it's Nintendo, if you're lucky there'll be a good deal on Black Friday.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@BLP_Software I got mine for €299 (1TB) in early 2015(?). Bloodborne just came out, I still haven't played it though...

The Odyssey bundle is more expensive than buying the Switch and the game separately, €389 for the bundle, but the Switch is €329, and Odyssey is €50. And the bundle comes with a download code. I prefer physical, so I can save on storage space.

@Grumblevolcano That's after Mario Odyssey though...

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Octane Well that's the choice you have to make, do you spend more and play Mario Odyssey at launch or wait for a month after launch and spend less.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic