Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,301 to 19,320 of 69,995

TuVictus

Hm, I believe you can just deactivate other consoles via a new PS4, I believe you can even do it online and deactivate them through your account. Not sure about Xbox. Plus, that's if its stolen, not broken. So my point still stands. No digital games for me, then.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

JaxonH

@Tsurii

No. It's always been like that. But you need to deactivate your primary system first before you can activate another. Which for 99% of scenarios is perfectly doable from the system. In theory it is possible to have your system lost or stolen, and in that situation you would need to contact Nintendo but honestly, given the statistical likelihood of that happening and the fact that even if it did happen a 10 minute phone call is all it would take to rectify the situation (which is likely no more time than googling how to deactivate a console online and searching forums and getting confused, which you can see is pretty commonplace if you search PS4 online deactivation), I don't really see it as an issue... But that's just me.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

I wonder, with all this QOL updates, if they'll go back on what they said during the Wii U and offer a way to stream content

TuVictus

JaxonH

Ya, VVVVVV is a classic.

Now, back to Fire Emblem Warriors or should I progress a little farther in Nights of Azure 2... I thought I'd just toss the game in and check it out real quick, and I ended up playing for like 2-3 hours today before I finally forced myself to pack it up to make time for FE Warriors.. Guess that should tell me the game is pretty good. And it is, too, because it started to open up a whole lot right before I paused it. It really, really feels like a Tales game. Except way more addictive.

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Pazzo-TheFool

Hmm, I may try and get Cave Story... (slaps) NO. NO MORE. whimpers

NintenerdCentral wrote:

The irony of this whole Switch anniversary, is that my birthday was the 20th yet I still do not have a Switch. Can I get a R.I.P. in the chat?

Rest in Pepperoni.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH Will you stop selling that game on here, I have enough to buy without adding yet another game. 😛

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech

Which one... Fire Emblem Warriors, or Nights of Azure 2?

You don't have to add another game... yet. Start with Fire Emblem and get NoA2 later 😃 See, I can be reasonable

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH I actually don't want Fire Emblem, it's the other game you keep praising I need to look into.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

Any game with advertisements like NoA2 is worth looking into.

Edited on by Pazzo-TheFool

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Spoony_Tech

Does anybody have a game cube controller and adapter they would like to use on the Switch.

I really hope this won't be the only way to play Cube games on the Switch as I don't really want to buy any more controllers.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Ralizah

@Spoony_Tech Considering this only works in docked mode, I'm pretty sure this won't be the only way to play Cube games. It does renew my confidence that GameCube emulation is in the works, though. And probably a port of Smash as well.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

IceClimbers

It reads it as a USB pro controller though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers That's not a problem, it could be read as a different device when you enter certain games like how the Wii U Gamepad is read as a Wii Classic Controller in games like the VC version of Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii).

Despite all this, given Nintendo's message about the Switch I don't think GC games will come until GC Joy-Cons exist. The GC controller functionality in this update is very likely just getting ready for Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

I think a Smash 4 Deluxe port is inevitable. With ARMS, and Pokken out already, they're probably gearing up to release Smash in its own little time frame to not step on any other toes.

TuVictus

Scrummer

Ooh, I've been eyeing up VVVVV for a while now. When it comes to Switch might be a good time to get it.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

EvilLucario

VVVVVV is a fantastic indie game. Loved it to death.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

Mutant Mudds Collection is officially the first third party game announced to have video capture on Nintendo Switch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoolsWatsham/status/92299102860851...

The fact it's an indie game collection bodes well. Seems practically any game can have this feature added in very easily moving forward.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic