Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,301 to 19,320 of 22,867

Ryu_Niiyama

Random choices (still tripping over the Silent Hill inclusion) but sure, why not?

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MegaTen

@UmniKnight Kinda, yes. Especially Final Fantasy VI (III in the US) I think...

Done with gaming. Farewell people!

MFD

@MegaTen I wonder if this will draw people in who are dismayed with the last couple of FF's then. At any case, a game to keep one's eye on.

MFD

YummyHappyPills

So some games like Sonic Mania and Mario + Rabbids say they support the Pro Controller...but mine wont work in them. Weird. Which is odd, as I fjrst used my Pro Controller for Mania...

edit --- it turns out it wont read the pro controller if your joycon are attached in tabletop mode...still dont know about Rabbids though

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

rallydefault

@MegaTen @UmniKnight
It does make me feel like I'm back on my SNES playing some Final Fantasy. I LOVE the demo. Instant buy for me as soon as this sucker is released.

rallydefault

MFD

@rallydefault Good to hear that is well-liked. I hope the final product does not disappoint.

MFD

JaxonH

@BLP_Software
Think you should try going to the home screen, into settings, changing grip/order and activate the pro, then go back into the game and it should work.

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

JaxonH

Rive coming to Switch, 1080p/720p 60fps. Reportedly runs even better than the PS4 version.

That's impressive. Seems the Switch is very easy to develop for. And Rive looks great. Been waiting on this one

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Spoony_Tech

What ever happened to that game that looked like Rime but had a boy as the main character. It was announced along side of the Switch almost but haven't heard anymore about it since. It looked promising too.

Stupid autocorrect...

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech Seasons of Heaven it was called. It did look promising but I recall there being a lot of doubt around the developer.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6101-8403-1640

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie Thanks, I remember a lot of us thinking if that could be running on the Switch then the graphics are going to look really good after all. Now of course we know almost anything can run on the Switch if the developers take their time and optimize.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Mario + Rabbids is only $29.99 at Best Buy ($24 with GCU!) because of a price error! Act fast!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic