Forums

Topic: Would you ever approach a random girl who is sitting on a bench?

Posts 101 to 120 of 130

Reala

RJay wrote:

Here is the scenario....there is a beautiful girl, but not too beautiful (just to make things realistic), and she's sitting on a park bench reading a book. Do you approach her and try to make your move without ever having met her before?

Damn right I'd approach her, grab that book out of her hands and smack her upside the head with it, sitting there all attractive, trying to distract my fiancée

Reala

Raylax

SUPER THREAD BUMP

In stores now, only on SNES

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

BrazCanaMan

Wow, almost a year later...
Shoulda waited a month.

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Raylax

zkaplan wrote:

No! I'd get maced!

Why when I hear 'maced' do I always think less of being sprayed with this, and more the girl pulling one of these out of hammerspace and going on a face-mashing spree?

It would be considerably more effective at keeping creepy guys away though.

Raylax

Bigdog

Is this a trick questions?

Hell yeah. If there's someone you are interested in, you go get it. Period. I've never met anyone that ever said "Damn, I wish I HADN'T approached that girl I was interested in."

Worst case is the girl is a total prick, and shuts you down. No loss. Most people have had worse things happen to them then being shut down.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Adam

That's why they call you the big dog.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Oh Gawd not this thread again....who ressurected this?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Adam

And just how are you supposed to connect with that one magical person if you don't talk to people you don't know? Everyone is a random stranger at some point unless you're related... in which case, I hope for your sake she isn't that one person for you.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Useless_Account

weirdadam wrote:

And just how are you supposed to connect with that one magical person if you don't talk to people you don't know? Everyone is a random stranger at some point unless you're related... in which case, I hope for your sake she isn't that one person for you.

Ya I get that alot, I think you can go out with anyone and have a good time, but in reality there's only one person. Besides, you just got to believe you know?

Useless_Account

Adam

That's not what I asked. How are you going to meet that "one person" if you don't talk to the hypothetical random girl sitting on a bench? Everyone is a random person at some point.

And no, I don't see what there is to "just believe." I don't buy into the romantic notion of one perfect person floating around somewhere for everyone. I was just questioning out of curiosity how that fit in with your response. You say you wouldn't talk to a stranger in this situation, and yet there's no way to "connect" without ever taking a first step.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Mascotty

Yeah!! Why not? Hecky, you only get one chance to live, what could u lose?

Mascotty

Machu

I want to answer this question, but... I'm being watched. o.0

Rawr!

Raylax

As Yahtzee put it: I'm always amused that with six billion people on the planet, everyone seems to manage to find their made-for-each-other dream partner living within 5 miles of them.

Raylax

Popyman

^ Not me, mine is a few states away =(

But no, I'm not the type of person to walk up to a girl and start hitting on her. Besides, I have a girlfriend.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Macaronius

I would attempt a bleak conversation, then leave in a state of humiliation.
Unfortunately, my smooth moves haven't got me too far.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

LordJumpMad

I Would Punch her for sitting on my Bench.........
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Mabbit

GameLord08 wrote:

Why the heck would I? As soon as I approach her, she just may lash out and stab me.

not if YOU get her FIRST!! you just need to be on the offensive and stay alert! all you have to do is hide this battle axe in your shirt and youll be okay
Untitled

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.