Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 8,464

GamerforGod

@MagicLink95: Amen to that brother!!!! There were of course some who practiced magic and sorcery in the Bible who could pull off some things like this (i.e. the magicians in Pharaoh's court in Exodus 7, the medium that Saul consulted to talk to the already deceased Samuel in 1 Samuel 27-28, etc.). This is another reason I stay away from horoscopes. People who claim to know such things may well be tampering with demonic powers (such as Pharaoh's Magicians and the medium that Saul consulted were doing). Of course, most horoscopes on today's market are most likely just non-sense that someone makes up to sell their product. lol But if someone is seriously claiming to have such knowledge, they may well be tampering with demonic powers.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Reala

The giant spaghetti monster is the only way

Untitled

Reala

Link977

Question #235: Do you sleep with any stuffed animals (or creatures? )

Zelda Madness Episode #15:
[youtube:LMrjFhNWMbs]

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

FonistofCruxis

I have a Yoshi plushie and while he is on my bed, I don't sleep with him or anything like that. I wonder if there are plushies of the 9 main characters in Tales of Symphonia along with Mithos. They would be good to have too.

Noire

I sleep with my stuffed LordJumpMad plushie. It's life-sized! Which is disappointing in some ways, but we won't get into that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordJumpMad

I sleep with a creature named PhoenixCake who thinks I'm a plushie, this is why I'm always mad.....
help...me...

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

Why sleep with a stuffed Gaga when you can sleep with the real thing.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Eel

A giant moose plush. And other smaller stuffed animals.

I honestly can't sleep if I am not choking something to death.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Nope.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kagamine

when i was younger i did. Now my stuffed bear sits in a hame-made wooden chair on my desk.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

k8sMum

yes. i sleep with a plush puppy i got my daughter during one of the hospital stays; one of the larger beanie baby types

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

SamuraiShyGuy

What I have in/on my bed is my business, thank you.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Stine

What a dirty question!

I've got a Yoshi, a Toad and a teddy bear that sometimes are in my bed, but I very rarely actually hold them or anything like that.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.