Forums

Topic: how did you find this site?

Posts 141 to 160 of 191

Gameday

nice to everyone , you'd think this thread would be constantly up but i guess it gets buried by everything else sometimes , just like the other day i made a new thread of this not knowing this was here had a feeling but then again i didnt wanna go through over a 100 pages , ha can you blame me ?

depending on your topic / question a little advice i guess would be to start from the last page. hmm why didnt i think of this earlier ? idk im tired ha peace

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

We got alotta new peeps here so ill try to bring this back up ? How do you get here ? Who sent you ? lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

TheDarkDee

I got to it from wiiublog.com (which was The Nintendo Stream then).

TheDarkDee

akacesfan

I was looking for a site with WiiWare reviews and this was the best site out of all of them, so I went here.

Go Leafs Go!

Monix2598

I was searching for a Dr Mario Express review for the DSi on google. I ended up on this site. I thought "This is a neat site" I browsed the site for a little bit before I registered. To the designers of this site, great job! (Sorry for how many times I said "site")

Edited on by Monix2598

Monix2598

ToadFan

I found it on Google News, when I searched for "nintendo" and I clicked on News. A lot of times when new Nintendo News is up it show's pages from Nintendo Life.

ToadFan

TheBaconator

I was on vc-reviews.com and then they merged with this site.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

NIN10DOXD

I found it in 2007 or 2008 and joined in 2010 because of all the news about the then unnamed DS successor.

NIN10DOXD

Lan

I found it suprisingly while looking for Wiiware reviews. Shocking, I know.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

HandheldGuru97

Back in 2009 I was looking for DSiware games on Wikipedia and I saw Asphalt 4: Elite Racing I didn't have any info on so I looked it up on Google and it let me to this, http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/news/2009/04/asphalt_4_elite_...
Now 2 years later I have game, one of my favorite DSiware games, and account on this site.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

RoyalBlur

Well I was searching up information on the DSiWare game 'Mighty Milky Way' and google lead me to NintendoLife.com and the rest is history.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Lun

Had been looking for GoldenEye tips. Typed a few things in the search box, and here I am.
Glad to be here!

Lun

CaptainH

searching for dsiware reviews (ironically the review was for pop+ solo, a game i thought was awful, but was rated 8/10 or something...)

- ______ / _____ //. . ._______// / / // / / //_/ / // ___ // / / // / / / .'///|/,'

/ / / // / / / .'.'
/ / / // / / / / /
/ / / // / / / / /
/ /_____/ // /_____/ / / /

__- ________- /_/
Jango-Forest

My TARDIS span out of control and I crash landed in the internet.

Jango-Forest

SuperLink

I was looking for a review of Final Fatnasy because I was considering buying it on VC, then I found a review...on NintenoLife, and I was.......................reborn.

SuperLink

RudysaurusRex

Looking for Dsiware reviews. Only site that had em. Liked the community, BAM! There.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

MetroidMasher17

I...completely forgot. I'm only about a month old on this site (today's my one month anniversary, yay!) but I've been coming here for over a year.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

Ludwig

Was looking for a forum to get advice from about what to buy, just sort of stayed.

För Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.

Shadow100

I believe I was looking for news about a game (which I don't remember)on Google and I found NintendoLife. About a month later I made an account.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.